All reviews teddy bears the penthouse train station fantastic hosts true hospitality no elevator beach towels and umbrellas terrace room nice base rear garden hotel is very conveniently located hotel garden provided free of charge stayed for two nights small hotel rooms are spacious and clean home away from home
Reviewed 3 October 2018

We stayed here in the top floor apartment as a treat on our last night of a week on the Costa Dorada, and a treat it certainly was!

The location was perfect, the apartment great and the breakfast yummy, all served up by fantastic hosts. Couldn't ask for better!

Reviewed 25 September 2018

I had a one-night layover in Barcelona before returning to the states and found this gem of a hotel online. Owners are so friendly and helpful, the location was perfect for a jaunt around town and down to the beach. I was at the heart of the action, but it was quiet enough to get a good night's rest after a fun day at the beach. The bear theme is adorable and made my stay very homey. Breakfast was delicious, with plenty of options. Also loads of amenities. I would return on my next trip to Spain for sure. Thank you for a wonderful time!

Room tip: Courtyard room overlooking the garden!
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 September 2018

This hotel is wonderful and it's theme are teddy bears they are everywhere even in your room. CUSTOMER SERVICE is block letters and the help suggestions could not be better. Very clean with all the facilities you would almost expect from a 5 star hotel. I weill be back.

Room tip: Home away from home (My room was the basic room)
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

The price I paid for this hotel indicated that it was for two people. I booked it saying I was solo. After a bit of time a friend decided to join me. I informed the hotel and they made me pay for an additional person. Which I found to be unfair.

But a main reason I rated so low is when we entered the room we saw that the bathroom floor was covered in water from an apparent leak. We informed the front desk when we descended. The man tried to give us a mop to clean it. I told him we were leaving to take a walk, he just put the mop away. Nothing was done about it.

This hotel was just a disappointment all the way around.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

My friend and I arrived at this hotel with great expectations due to the good reviews , we had booked the apartment attached to hotel . It was absolutely disgusting and not fit for habitation. Kitchen area was filthy with bottles of cleaning fluid and dirty cloths lying around , the bath and shower was one of the unhygienic I have ever seen with a dirty shower mat , toilet did not have proper flush .. just a chain hanging . The balcony had no furniture except an old bench with an unpleasant view , one of the bedrooms had the dining table within it ? The apartment had a very unpleasant feel about it , also in order to access it one had use a very old lift basically a metal box which barely held 2 persons . Perhaps the rooms in the hotel are of a better standard , the owners need to take a serious look at this hovel of an apartment. I give this rating one star only because there is not an option for 0 star !

Trip type: Travelled with friends