All reviews the penthouse teddy bears train station perfect hosts no elevator true hospitality beach towels and umbrellas terrace room nice base rear garden hotel is very conveniently located hotel garden stayed for two nights provided free of charge small hotel rooms are spacious and clean two night stay
Reviewed 17 October 2017

I was fortunate enough to stay at Hotel Liberty for 5 days and enjoyed every moment of it. The owners are very friendly, the rooms always immaculate and I particularly enjoyed the clean towels every day. There is a beautiful patio where we had drinks and sometimes light snacks. The breakfast is great with a wide variety for everyone. I could not find any fault with the hotel and would suggest it to anyone who wants value for money, a welcoming atmosphere and a perfect location. I will be back soon!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We came to Sitges from Estonia after a small trip to Barcelona. And the hotel was so good! The location is very good! The rooms a very beautiful, clean. the windows are very good, you can close them, and you don't hear any noise or something coming from the street. We had everything we needed. Great!The stuff was very very friendly and nice. Everything was really great! Really liked! And i hope that next time we will come back!
I really want to write THANK YOU to owners of the hotel!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2017

My husband and I have visited the Hotel Liberty for the last 3 summers, always during the town Festa Major and coincidentally also my birthday. By our second visit, owners Thomas and Dietmar felt like friends - we are greeted by name with hugs and welcomed so warmly. The hotel is very conveniently located near both the train station and the town center, and the building is a gracious older Cuban style, featuring high ceilings, chandeliers, and a beautiful, tranquil courtyard. Every time we return, Thomas and Dietmar have added more amenities, and they consistently update the air conditioning, breakfast area, linens, and more. It's obvious that this hotel is their labor of love. They treat me like a queen on my birthday, always thinking of something nice to make the day special. Last year it was a boat ride to see the fireworks from the water, this year it was an elaborately decorated table for breakfast. I highly recommend the Hotel Liberty.

Room Tip: If you don't want to walk up stairs, ask for the ground floor room.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Myself and my wife are Irish and we spent two nights in this hotel last July and loved it. The owner, staff and other guests were really friendly and accommodating. The location is central. The owner drove us to the airport in the morning so it was the perfect end to our trip.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steve bo D
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

To start, the best thing about this place are the staff. Very friendly, helpful and inviting. They couldn't do enough to help us, even the cleaners were fun and friendly. The hotel itself is well located for all that Sitges has to offer, shops and bars are a 2minute walk and the beaches around 5-10 mins. It's also just 30secs from the train station. Inside the hotel is very basic but comfortable, although it could do with a bit of investment in some places, the shower door leaked, the flush on the toilet was a bit dodgy, the towels in the room ripped when I used them as they were old and threadbare. Overall a nice base to explore Sitges.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple