Sitges is ideal to visit Barcelona and easy by train without the city crowds.
The hotel is very well situated in a bay around the corner from the main bay. Eating out on the promenade is very pleasant and with lots of choice.
The hotel is in the middle of the bay, has free wifi, safe and beach towels.
We did not eat at the hotel, mainly because we thought the breakfast expensive, so we used a local cafe. There is a beach bar just outside and the beach is good.
Overall a very good hotel with helpful staff and a great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are URH Sitges Playa Hotel, located at the beachfront of Sant Sebastià Beach in Sitges, and we want to be your home, your restaurant, your gym, your swimming pool, your business centre and your window overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Urh Sitges Playa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Sebastian Playa Sitges
- Hotel San Sebastian Playa