All reviews railway station great hotel the main shopping area nice room the river secure parking enjoyed our stay stay there again rooms are spacious pastries bath cathedral map receptionist euros
Reviewed 4 May 2017

This hotel is situated in walking distance from the train station but a long distance from the main eateries. There is a restaurant in the hotel for dinner. Generous tasty meals.The room was small, a little worn but very clean, with a comfortable bed. Breakfast was average. Staff friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Recommend asking for a quiet, non smoking room.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2017

We booked a room for the night on our way through Lleida, mainly because it allowed dogs (we travel with our dog frequently). Parking in the area is super easy, staff is friendly, and the room had a doggie bed and feeder as well, which I thought was a really cute addition.
We didn't get to have breakfast there or anything, but totally recommended for a night or two.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2017

Stayed 2 nights at this hotel. It is 5 mins walk from the train station and 10 from the Cathedral. The rooms are clean and well maintained. The only let down is that the walls between the rooms are too thin so you can hear the other guests. Reception is very helpful.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

This hotel is walking distance from the RENFE train station. Located in a mixed residential and business area. My room was extremely warm which I remedied by opening the window since A/C is not an option this time of year. A little small but I was traveling alone. Dinner in the hotel was fantastic with a wonderful staff followed by an ok breakfast. I still considered it a good value.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

I stayed in the hotel for three nights for a business trip. Whilst it didn't blow me away the hotel was very clean, efficient and as I expected. The room was comfortable and well cleans each day. I would recommend it for those going to Lleida.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business