“Improvised noodles”
Review of Thai Noodles

Thai Noodles
Ranked #1,329 of 10,605 Restaurants in Barcelona
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

I was looking for a place to go on a rainy day and found myself in front of Thai Noodles.
All dishes looked delicious even though I had never tried any of it. Service was so thoughtful and recommend us what to order!
Everything was fine and budged was very reasonable!

Reviewed 29 September 2016

This tiny noodle place is the perfect place to have oriental lunch on your workday. Food is prepared fresh and ready in more or less 10 minutes. I ordered yellow curry topped with shrimps and squid in addition to the vegetables. It was still steaming hot when it was served, and cost 9.50. The staff was friendly and the hand-crafted menu card looked funky. Arrive early (before 1.30 pm) in order to get a free table.

Reviewed 3 July 2016

Ended up here after trucking all the way across Barcelona to Petit Bangkok only to find it was fully booked (my mistake - should have made reservations, I guess!). They directed us to this place about a block away. Tiny little shop with a busy kitchen. Food was alright for Thai, but nothing too fancy. Just basics.

Reviewed 13 June 2016

I came here to have a light meal because we were craving for some Asian food while in Barcelona. I've been spoiled with excellent Thai food at home (Atlanta) so this was not even close to being authentic. I tried the dim sum with pork filling (4.50 Euro for 4 pieces). It was bland until I added a bunch of chili peppers to give it more flavor. I also tried the Tom Yum noodles (9.50 Euro) which had a sweet and salty flavor. The noodles looked and tasted like it came out of an instant package of ramen noodles. In addition to that, I also tried the Kuai Tiaw Kai (9.50 Euro) soup. This was basically a chicken flavored noodle broth with chicken and bean sprouts in it. Of the three dishes I ordered, this was the best one, flavor-wise. It still wasn't amazing, but decent. I was a little confused because this dish appear to resemble more like Vietnamese Pho Ga (chicken) and had no connection to Thai cuisine.

The tables and chairs are tiny in this restaurant so I would not recommend this place for large groups or if you're on the heavy and/or taller side. My boyfriend is a fit guy who is 6'1/220lbs.-he had a hard time sitting comfortably.

Apparently this restaurant has the same owner as El Petit Bangkok around the corner but the foods were significantly different. Look for my review on this restaurant in a different post.

Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

I had pork noodles which was full of flavour and just the right amount of spice to retain that flavour! Would highly recommend and if I do return to Barcelona in the future I will come back!