“Perfect location for 2 Barcelona”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
Kes_77
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Perfect location for 2 Barcelona”
Reviewed 23 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Excellent stay in a compact yet well thought out space ideal for a couple or single travellers.

Perfect roof terrace hard to find in a central location...

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
24 Aug 2016
Thank you for your nice reiew. I´m gald you enjoyed your stay and the terrace... with this weather it is priceless.

I will be more than happy to be yout host again.. it was very nice meeting you!

Best regards
Louisa M
“Great apartment ideally located”
Reviewed 18 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We really enjoyed our stay at the apartment, which is in a great location for exploring the city. It is a small apartment, but don't let that put you off. It is PERFECT for two. The BBQ came in very handy to cook the amazing fish we bought from the market 5 minutes walk along the Carre D'Arrago. We had all the bits and pieces we needed to make the stay amazing, and there are lots of nice little bars and cafes in the vicinity to grab breakfast or a quick drink.

We loved it!

Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location and terrace
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
18 Aug 2016
Thank you for staying in my flat. It means a lot to me to know you had a great stay and I hope I will see you in the near future... there are plenty of reasons to come back to Barcelona.

Best regards
Noah7
Bangkok, Thailand
“Unique and Stylish Place to stay”
Reviewed 17 June 2016 for a stay in April 2016

I really enjoyed staying here. I enjoyed the cleanliness and the modern appliances. I enjoyed the view from the bed every morning and evening. The roof terrace was cool, although I did not stay up there much because I was cold, but that is because Im weird. I love the shower, it was so perfect to be rained over by a large shower head and hot water after a night of drinking plenty of Cava :0
The bed was super comfortable. They have a good internet connection and TV. The kitchen is really cute and has everything you need. I enjoyed taking the lift because it felt like I was in some vintage Spanish movie.
There is a really cool little cafe across the way that has really nice breakfast and cava...You can walk to everywhere from this location, it is really convenient.
I hope to stay here again next year when I go on another cruise leaving out of Barcelona.
If they will have me :0
Thanks guys for letting me stay in your wonderful place.

Travelling group: Friends
19 Jun 2016
Thank you so much! I hope to welcome you again in BCN soon!
Elizabeth...
“Amazing”
Reviewed 24 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

Had the most amazing time apartment was so good and very clean rooftop was great with great views of Barcelona this was our 5th time in Barcelona and the best place to stay by far will be booking again in the near future thanks

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
25 May 2016
Thank you so much, this means the world to us!
saraandad...
Bournemouth
“Spot on”
Reviewed 3 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

We really enjoyed our stay here. It's a lovely studio with all the amenities you could need. It's in a really good location for accessing the city as it's a 5 minute walk to the nearest metro, a 10 minute walk to the Sagrada Familia and only 25 minutes to la Ramblas. The terrace is nice as it's not overlooked. As it's the top floor of the building it was nice and quiet in the flat itself. It was just a really nice place to stay and a great base to explore. The food and drink in Barcelona was awesome so we only really used the kitchen for breakfast. It was also my birthday when we were there and we were left a bottle of cava which was a nice touch! Would definitely recommend it to friends.

5 Apr 2016
Many thanks for these nice comments. They mean a lot to me.

I hope to welcome you in Barcelona again very soon!

Eric
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing