“Stylish retreat in the heart of Barcelona”
other travellers have booked this property
An exquisite combination of space, textures and materials
with all the quality of the big designers: Saarinen, Panton, Wegner, Mouille... and a perfect architectural approach
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
An exquisite combination of space, textures and materials
with all the quality of the big designers: Saarinen, Panton, Wegner, Mouille...
and a perfect architectural approach
made for a comfortable living.
Enjoy the area's artisan bakeries for breakfast (serving suggestion)
as these amazing homemade croissants with mascarpone and raspberry from 'Ideal Bakery' (suggestion)
and a super equipped Leicht kitchen with Siemens appliances
for your little pleasures.
You will sleep every night in a nice room, exquisitely designed
where you will feel quickly like at home.
Sleep with the pillow you prefer -you'll have two different types to choose-
and have a happy and bright awakening.
Everybody enjoy a nice and equipped room, with its own TV with it's own movie library.
The bathroom is elegant, complete and well equipped.
And the wide shower is excellent. A pleasure for each morning...
...enjoying the MOLTON BROWN amenities that you'll find at your arrival.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
nerofumo7
Dortmund, Germany
“Stylish retreat in the heart of Barcelona”
Reviewed 21 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

The contact per Email and whatsapp with Ariel was positive from the very beginning, so we had a good feeling going in. He was waiting for us at the apartment at the agreed time, even though we were running late due to lost luggage! The apartment is just as it appears in the pictures, charming, super clean and with state of the art appliances. Ariel had prepared a personalized map of the neighborhood that made exploring easy. There are mini-markets left and right and a supermarket just around the corner. So fantastic to have the metro practically at your doorstep, too. A real luxury to ride back home after dealing with the crowds in the town center. We felt safe on the metro and in the neighborhood even after dark. I enjoyed the feeling of being practically the only tourist when we walked around Gracia: People of all ages just minding their own business, but always friendly when asked for help. You hear the usual urban sounds from the apartment, but we always slept well. The air-conditioner is also practically silent and yet efficient. It was such a treat to come back to the beautiful apartment and relax after sightseeing. There's even a little balcony overlooking the street. I'm a people-watcher, so that was enjoyable for me. No problem surfing either - there's a strong wifi signal throughout the apartment. Ariel not only answered my texts promptly during our stay, but also went as far as to arrange a taxi pick-up after my Spanish (not to mention lack of Catalan) did not cut it. And our special request for an exercise mat was met without hesitation. I wouldn't think twice about booking this apartment again, and I'm a person who likes a little luxury. This is luxury at half the price!!! So glad I didn't choose some noisy 4 or 5 star hotel!!! Thanks Ariel, for creating the perfect home base for our trip!!!

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Having to leave
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
22 Sep 2015
Dear Laurilla, Thank you for taking the time to share your review on Trip Advisor. I was delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay in our apartment, and that you were pleased with the service, facilities and all these little pleasures that we have put in our apartment. I appreciate you recommending us and I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the near future. Thank you once again, for your comments and for your support! My best wishes! Ariel
Notsomai
Montreal, Canada
“The perfect home away for an authentic Barcelona city stay!”
Reviewed 19 September 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Our welcome at Bruniquer couldn't have been better! Ari and Liza were so helpful and the apartment really has everything one could need for a beautiful stay in Barcelona! It was great to have a clean, fully-supplied kitchen to make our late breakfasts and sit on the balcony with our Nespresso coffee ;) They even provided tupperware containers so you can take your home-made lunches with you! Location is fantastic and the neighbourhood holds delightful surprises around every corner. Definitely hope to be back again soon and thanks again for everything!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The quality and care of the amenities. And the location was great.
Liked least: Price is a bit higher for Barcelona, but the quality is impeccable.
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
19 Sep 2015
Dear Notsomai,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor.

I've really loved having you as a guest and I was delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay in our apartment, and that you were pleased with the service and facilities.

Thank you once again for your comments, your support and above all the beautiful photography book that you brought from Montral!!

Kind regards,

Shawna K
“Beautiful apartment, great host, charming neighborhood!”
Reviewed 17 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

We loved the city of Barcelona and our stay at Ariel's wonderful apartment. The sleek living space was only the beginning of what Bruniquer has to offer. Ariel's hospitality and attention to detail truly enhanced our four-night visit. Ariel arranged for an early check-in for us after a long, overnight trip from the United States. We found the fridge stocked with refreshments along with plenty of espresso! Ariel created a personalized map of the Gracia neighborhood for us with all of his favorite restaurants, cafes and bars. He was in touch throughout our stay with additional recommendations and to ensure we were enjoying our trip. He even provided a free local smart phone for us to use which made navigating Barcelona a breeze. Overall this apartment and Ariel's hospitality exceeded all of our expectations. If you're looking for a cool apartment in a charming neighborhood of Barcelona with first class service, look no further. This is the place for you!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
17 Sep 2015
Thank you very much Shawna for taking the time to share such a wonderful review.

I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and acknowledge so many positive elements. It is a pleasure for us to help our guests to have the best experience of their trip.

And I found an excellent tip for other guests to use the free mobile phone that we give to 'navigate' around Barcelona much more easily... without getting lost and making better use of time.

Thank you for recommending us, and all we look forward to welcoming you back on the future.

All my best,

Sharon S
“NO PLACE LIKE HOME ..”
Reviewed 24 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

My family and I rented this apartment for our two week holiday. What you see is what you get, it is a beautiful condo. My family and I were very comfortable here. The apartment is located in the Vila de Garcia which is very centralized. You could literally get everywhere & anywhere from the apartment; the metro is right up the block. I could go on and on about the comfort & value of this place, it was that good. Ariel & Liza were very accommodating, they were always accessible to us as we had use of a "house" cell phone. Ariel left us a map of the neighborhood which showcased his recommendations of restaurants, supermarkets, bars etc..within walking distance; it was very useful He also furnished us with a list of "day trips" which we happily took him up on. He was amazing from start to finish.
If you are looking for a place to stay while in Barcelona & you want a home away from home type of thing this is the place to stay. *thumbs up*

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location, apartment, customer service
Liked least: I really don't have anything to say ..
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
8 Sep 2015
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay in our apartment, and that you were pleased with our service and facilities.

Thank you once again, for your comments and for your support!

Kind regards,

Tracey J
“Stylish and comfortable. ”
Reviewed 1 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Chic apartment- with great attention to detail. The neighbourhood is lovely with easy access to the metro, shops and restaurants. We stayed for nearly a week, and it has been a great base for exploring the city. Everything works properly: great shower, coffee machine, air con! Having a washing machine was handy too.

8 Sep 2015
Dear Tracey,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read that you found the apartment beautiful and that you’ve enjoyed all our details and amenities.

Thank you for recommending us, we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on another occasion.

All my best

Ariel B.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;