“Great place to stay in this vibrant city”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Spanish first
Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great place to stay in this vibrant city”
Reviewed 7 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Arrived by taxi from Barcelona train station (having spent the previous week in Madrid), we were met by owner Antonio, who was friendly and very helpful. Antonio showed us around the spotlessly-clean apartment and all the facilities. As a middle-aged couple, this apartment was perfect for us. The immediate area is well served with bars, restaurants etc. The Girona metro station is just across the road and we used this all the time to travel around the city. Buy the 10-journey tickets - we never waited more than 3 minutes for a train, even on Sunday. During our stay, my wife became briefly unwell and required hospital treatment. Antonio advised us of a nearby public hospital (The Hospital Clinic, metro station of the same name). I cannot fault the care and treatment she received, all the hospital staff were excellent. I hope future visitors won't need this medical recommendation, but in case you do, our experience could not have been better. Back to the apartment now, I highly recommend it as a place to stay, ideal for a couple. Thank you Antonio.

11 May 2017
Thanks Scott for writing a review and for being so careful with my apartment. I hope your wife feels better and I'm glad she had good care in the hospital Clinic.
It will be a pleasure to host you again in your next visit to Barcelona.
Needham, Massachusetts
Reviewed 26 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Ruth M
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Perfect apartment, fabulous Barcelona”
Reviewed 9 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

The apartment was in a fantastic location, it was very clean and had everything you could need for a city break. The area felt very safe and it was easy to walk to most places and the metro was a couple of minutes walk away.
Antonio was very welcoming and helpful. I would definitely recommend this apartment.

10 Mar 2017
Hi Ruth, thank you so much for writing a review and also for being so careful with my apartment. I try to make my guests feel at home.
It will be a pleasure to welcome you again in your next visit to Barcelona.
Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

24 Feb 2017
Hello Daniel,
I appreciate your comments and also that you have been so careful with my apartment.
I will be happy to host you in my apartment on your next visit to Barcelona.
Antonio
Geoff K
Sydney, Australia
“Cosy and quiet with Barcelona at your doorstep”
Reviewed 8 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

My family of four had a wonderful time at Antonio's apartment. We were warmly welcomed by Antonio who gave us maps and advice on what to do.
The location is excellent. Opposite Girona Metro station. There's a good supermarket around the corner. Numerous small shops and cafes nearby. There's a wonderful typical Barcelona market a block away. It's full of fresh seafood, fruit, veggies and much more. It's easy walking into the city and also only 10 minutes walk to La Sagrada Familia.
The apartment is spacious. We were all happy with the beds. Two singles in one bedroom and a queen in the main. Having two bathrooms was a bonus! All you need is in the apartment including a washing machine. Drying clothes is an experience as the washing line is literally off the back balcony - 5 floors up!! Fortunately there is a lift.
Antonio was very helpful throughout our stay and even sorted a taxi to the airport when we departed.
One little Barcelona tip - the water has a strange taste. Bottled water is super cheap from the supermarket.
Highly recommended

10 Jan 2017
Hi Geoff, thank you very much for that you have writing a review about your stay in my apartment. I try to make my guests feel at home.
I thank you also for being so careful with my apartment and that you have left it clean and tidy.
Thanks again,
Antonio
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing