“Great base to explore city”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Dr_Greyba...
Sunbury, United Kingdom
“Great base to explore city”
Reviewed 6 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Well presented and clean apartment. Good bedding and comfortable beds. Good range of utensils and cookware in kitchen. Near restaurants and supermarkets and metro. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay here.

Liked best: Position
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
7 Dec 2016
Hi Gill, thank you very much for writing a review and for being so careful with my apartment. I try to make my guests feel at home.
I'll be happy to host you again in your next visit to Barcelona.
Best wishes, Antonio
Scenic265...
“Just perfect”
Reviewed 10 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Very good location, walking distance from as well the touristic regio as some nice restaurants. Very clean en well-equiped appartement, good communication with the owner. Can't think of anything negative to say, just hier it, you won't be dissapointed.

14 Nov 2016
Thank you very much for the review. I will be delighted to welcome you again on your next visit to Barcelona
74francop...
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Perfect location and great apartment”
Reviewed 25 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

We were met by Ana who was so helpful giving us loads of information. The apartment was perfect for the four of us, good kitchen facilities, two bedrooms with loads of storage space and 2 bathrooms with walk in showers. Was spotless when we arrived. The lift is a bonus too. Not too far away from the Passeig de Gracia, we loved that area. Antonio gave me a taxi number for Radio Taxi Barcelona, they were so efficient.
I would definitely recommend this apartment and the area.
Thanks Antonio for letting us stay.

26 Oct 2016
Thank you very much for writing a review and for being so careful with my apartment. I try to make my guests feel at home.
I'll be happy to host you again in your next visit to Barcelona
Thanks again,
Antonio
Seaside56...
“Well appointed, centrally located apartment”
Reviewed 4 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

My husband and our travel friend really enjoyed staying in this well appointed, very clean apartment. The apartment has all, the modern conveniences and some of the old style of the building. It is well stocked for cooking but we enjoyed all the great restaurants in Barcelona. The location was perfect for exploring all the sites of central Barcelona. The neighborhood is residential and quiet with the central air conditioning. The elevator is definitely a plus. The metro, supermarket, bakery and cafe are just steps away. Antonio was very available for any questions we had and Anna helped with restaurant recommendations, and we especially enjoyed Cuidad Condal which we walked to twice for dinner. We highly recommend this apartment for your Barcelona vacation.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location to the Metro and markets and the comfort of the bedrooms and bathrooms.
Liked least: I have no complaints
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
8 Oct 2016
Thank you very much Patricia for your review. I am glad that you have enjoyed your stay in Barcelona and my apartment. I try to make my guests feel at home.
Thank you very much for being so careful with my apartment.
I'll be happy to host you again in your next visit to Barcelona.
HellyHK
Greater Sydney, Australia
“Superb apartment in vibrant Barcelona”
Reviewed 18 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

This delightful apartment in Barcelona is close to everything. Renovated and well appointed, with all modern conveniences, it is clean and the owner provides plenty of extras such as enough toilet paper (you'd be surprised how many holiday flats don't have this basic item), kitchen and laundry soaps, maps and great wi fi. The kitchen has everything needed to self-cater and all the appliances work. 2 bathrooms is very convenient. A lovely holiday, Antonio was great to deal with and his colleague Anna met us with the keys and gave a great orientation tour. Many markets close buy for food and vino. I thoroughly recommend this holiday let.

Liked best: Location and cleanliness
Liked least: The lift in the building is a bit rickety and smelly
Older travelers Families with young children
18 Sep 2016
Hello Helen, thank you very much for writing a review. I try to make my guests feel at home.
I thank you that you were so careful with my apartment. I'll be happy to host you again in your next visit to Barcelona
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing