Hotel Villa Emilia
Hotel Acta BCN 40(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
USD 153*
  • Breakfast included
Hotel DO(Barcelona)
USD 427*
  • Breakfast included
NH Sants Barcelona(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
USD 111*
USD 93*
  • Restaurant
USD 125*
USD 121*
Hotel Colonial Barcelona(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
USD 269*
USD 271*
getaroom.com
  • Restaurant
2,346 results
All reviewszinc barrocafort metro stationrooftop terracerecommend villaminute walktapaslovely hotelfirst floorquiet locationlas ramblasresidential arealoved this hotelbreakfast was excellentthe air conditioningsmall hotelvisiting barcelonacity break
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 September 2012

We stayed at the Villa Emilia in May of this year (yes this is overdue). This hotel couldn't be more centrally located if what you looking to do is sight seeing and exploring this beautiful city. I only say this because its located in a residential neighborhood and if what you're looking for is a vibrant party atmosphere this hotel wouldn't be for you. But if what your looking to do is explore this city and come back to an oasis than this is the place. I suggest you head up to the roof and spend some time with Amauri (hope I spelled it right), you will not regret it!!! I HATE mojitos, I really do but in Barcelona at the Villa Emilia roof bar that is all I had. I'm convinced the man is a genius and you can't find any better outside of Havana. My wife and I always looked forward to exploring the city by day and relaxing on the roof at night! The staff in general were cordial and extremely pleasant. P.S. Enough with the "tea/coffee" request!! If I want my close to smell like that I'll hang out in a coffee shop!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Greg0005
Reviewed 23 September 2012

I stayed in this hotel in may this year and was very happy with what I found.
The hotel is a boutique style decor. Really nice rooms, fab shower and bathroom, friendly knowledgable staff.
The breakfast is wonderful, the resturant is also good. And there's a lovely terrace on the roof to sit and have super tasty cocktails after exploring all day.
The location is also very good. There's a metro station about a 5 minute walk away which you can get anywhere from. Or you can walk to las ramblas in around 15 mins! Perfect.
Also they serve complimentary tea coffee and pastries at 5pm. Nice touch.
All in all, great place and I will defiantly be back!!

Thank you villa emilia!

Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Carmen S
Reviewed 21 September 2012

We found all aspects of the Villa Emilia to be very pleasant, professional, and stylish. When we arrived at 11 AM from the airport, the room was not yet ready. The desk staff were friendly, well-versed in English and my Spanglish, and helped us check our suitcases so we could go off and explore Barcelona. The hotel is one block from a Metro/subway station and, using the city map from hotel staff, we were able to fairly easily navigate ourselves to see Gaudi's Sagrada Familia masterpiece, Gaudi's house, Catalunya Square, and Las Ramblas - all in a very full six hours. We observed almost one dozen little restaurants/cafes located all around the hotel block, but decided to have delicious tapas and wine in the hotel's bar. Our reservation required us to have breakfast in the hotel and we were so glad we did for it was a sumptuous buffet of very high-quality thinly-sliced meats, fruits, breads, cereals, and wine. The hotel is very modern, almost Zen-like in its subtle colors. While we did not see a fitness center, there was a stylish roof-top open-air bar with music and incredible views of the surrounding area. The room was clean, the bed ample, the bathroom spacious and snazzy. The hotel provided (at cost) a driver to take us from the airport to the hotel, and to our cruise ship the next morning. Overall: this experience was well beyond our expectations.

Room Tip: The view from our 4th story room overlooked a fairly busy street, but the buildings in our balcony view were charming! We would recommend the 4th story.
Reviewed 20 September 2012

Very clean, decent size rooms, staff is helpful for the most part, close to the major attractions and close to metro stop as well. The shower glass was a flaw but the biggest one was that there is no tea / coffee machine in the room. If they want better reviews from US tourists, they need to make that change. Otherwise, lovely comfortable hotel. You hear a lot of emergency door noise since the elevators are painfully slow. There is no gym or pool.

Reviewed 20 September 2012

We stayed recently at the Villa Emilia (September 2012). What a cool and hip hotel. Great location; short one block walk to the Metro. Very comfortable and well appointed room. Hotel staff was first rate. Great little restaurant and bar. We highly recommend the Villa Emilia to anyone looking for a great Barcelona hotel.
Emil and Lorraine Apostolos

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
VillaEmiliaHotel, Director Comercial at Hotel Villa Emilia, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2013

We truly appreciate your comments about our hotel. We hope you had a wonderful time in Barcelona and would like to welcome you back in a near future!
Warmest regards, Hotel Villa Emilia.