Lowest prices for your stay
USD 84
View deal
Free cancellation until 29/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
eDreams
Agoda.com
USD 76
View deal
Free cancellation until 27/10/21
Expedia.comUSD 84
PricelineUSD 84
Hotels.comUSD 84
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Decent hotel. Not especially well located. Rooms are mainly for double occupancy but it has 1 single room with a single bed on every floor (according to the floor plan on each floor). And unfortunately for me, I think I got the worst one: 107 (if I remember correctly). Very small room, clean, single bed, comfortable enough for 2 nights. Big problem is that the only window looks onto... an interior emergency staircase. It actually does not open at all. So they is no direct view to the outside of the building (see my attached pics). Also, the A/C was very noisy and not the continuous type of white noise you can hope for to put you to sleep. No. The type of rusty, cracking noise that comes in and out all night. According to the floor plans I saw on the other floors, this is the only room like this. So hopefully, the others are better. I arrived early in the morning from a cruise and of course could not check-in. So I left my suitcase at the hotel and decided to go for a "hop-in hop-out bus tour". I came back to the hotel later that day and this is the room I was assigned. When I saw the window, I asked to change and the front desk clerk was not receptive at all to my request. Was told the hotel was full but in 2 days, I one saw 1 other client, and young asian lady... TV and A/C first not working. I asked the front desk clerck and he did not know how to use it. Back to my room, it was the maid, a very nice young lady who's English was better than the Front desk clerck, who helped me. The hotel shares a very small pool with the next door hotel on its roof. Because I usually travel alone, I don't think I would go back to this hotel except I can be confirmed that I will not get this room again. If not, I would definitely go to another location, especially for the price. This room with no opening should not ever be rented out.

Room tip: If you have a single room reservation for a single bed, make sure your room is not on the 1st floor.
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Yann M
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

A nice tidy hotel at a good price with friendly staff. My only major critique would be that I can hear literally everything in the room next. The breakfast is probably worth giving a miss, the quality is good just a tad expensive

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 March 2017

Nice, small hotel with a great location - 5 min walk to the Hospital metro station. Rooms are clean, maybe a bit small, but for this price - are perfect. Wifi works good in rooms. The hotel's staff speak perfectly English. There are a lot of cafes, El Corte Ingles shopping mall next to the Hotel. So, if you are not planning to spend a lot of time in the room, this hotel is perfect for you!

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

The Sunotel Junior is a great base for a reasonably priced stay in a wonderful city. It's 5 mins walk from the Hospital clinic metro stop. Two single tickets from the airport to this stop cost 9€. As stated in previous reviews the hotel is a distance from the main touristy bits but there are plenty of bus stops nearby and the hop on/hop off bus service is well worth the money. It was a pleasant 30 minute walk to Las Ramblas and the harbour area. There are plenty of cafes and restaurants nearby.

The hotel room was a decent size and very clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. The bathroom had a shower and hair drier but was very small and quite difficult to manoeuvre around. Although our room (number 31) was next to the lift and directly on the main road it was quiet. We only ate breakfast in the hotel once and we weren't overly impressed. There are much better, and cheaper, options nearby.

Overall the hotel was good value for money, in a good position and if it wasn't for the fact that it is well overdue a refurbishment it would easily warrant 5 stars.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank rovrumlass
Reviewed 17 February 2017

I stayed there for two nights and I think it was good. This is a very cheap hotel to stay therefore you shouldn't expect something luxurious. It just takes 3 minutes from the hotel to Hospital Clinic Metro Station on foot. The staff are helpful and polite and the rooms are clean.

Date of stay: January 2017