3,535 results
All reviews the executive lounge mall across the street diamond member pool area sea view mediterranean sea convention center lobby bar corner room high floor tourist bus tapas hop on hop off bus modern hotel metro station junior suite sagrada familia
Reviewed 17 November 2017

Missing sauna, pool access denied because of private event, sea view missing from self-checking option. Staff well trained and are polite but just average. The breakfast is OK, but not great. Good location.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 November 2017

The hotel is in a beautiful building with great views of the ocean. The staff is excellent, very warm, accommodating and helpful. They even let us leave some of our luggage with the hotel while we went on our trip to Morocco. This really helped us. Thank you so much!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 November 2017

This has been, thus far the best hotel I’ve ever stayed at in Europe. The location was perfect, not far from hotel and overview of the Mediterranean Sea. Doesn’t get any better than this!!! Executive lounge was amazing great food and so much more offered. A must stay. Five stars

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 November 2017

This was one of the best hotel experiences of my life! I received an upgrade to an Executive room with breathtaking view, Lounge on 15th floor is amazing and hotel is very well located, I spent every day on the beach.. But what is the best is the staff! I can not highlight a specific name as everyone I've met was so nice and helpful and they made my birthday trip the best - even they didn't know :) Starting with a smile from everyone I've met, asking if I need help and ensuring that I'm enjoying my time during my stay - from housekeeping, reception to people from the restaurant, everyone was so friendly and professional and they made this stay memorable. I can definitely recommend, this hotel exceeded my expectations for sure!

Room Tip: Best rooms are on higher floor, Executive with view.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 November 2017

We stayed here because we are HILTON Diamond. I can’t say enough positive things about the property and staff. Every single person we encountered was great. The food was fantastic. NOTE: the location is long walk from the city center and tourist sites. We took cabs (30 minutes to the airport, 15 minutes to city center). Taxis are plentiful and pretty cheap. Even with this minor inconvenience, we would stay here again we liked the hotel so much. Hotel is across the street from a huge shopping mall. You can walk to the beach, easily, but we live in Jacksonville, FL so we weren’t here really for the beach as we have that at home. Food at the hotel is great. We had access to the Executive Lounge as Diamond members. Absolutely loved it. We would stay here again, no question.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple