The hotel is easily reachable from the airport taking the bus (about 5 Euro) until Plaza Catalunia (25 min) and than the subway (2 Euro each ticket, yellow line): El Maresme stop (20 min). It's very close to the seaside and in a very quite location. The lobby is simple, not really sophisticated but looks good anyway. People at the desk and entrance is immediately ready to assist you with baggages and they speak a good English. I got an executive room and it was large enough, good furnitures, very clean and the view was good. Everything was working well. The executive lounge is at 15th floor and the view is on the seaside, very nice. It's a quite good looking lounge, not very elegant, the yoffer you some snack and cookies during and drinks and during lunhc and dinnes time something to eat but nothing special. I experienced better lounges in my Hilton experience than this one. The are is safe and during evening you're quite close to Barceloneta and Ciutdella Villa Olimpica where people go to have fun during the evening, it's 10 min by subway which is located 5 min away from the hotel by foot. Generally speaking a good experience, even if I visited higher level Hilton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 10 minutes’ walking to the beach, the hotel offers stunning views of the sea and spectacular morning rising sun, the perfect place if you wish to enjoy a fun family beach holiday, to have a cultural city break in Barcelona or to spend an unforgettable romantic weekend in Catalonia’s capital. 25 minutes from the airport, conveniently served by public transports to reach the city center. The hotel is also faces Diagonal Mar Shopping Centre. 433 comfortable and spacious rooms of which 110 are newly renovated premium ones, styled in serene and calm tones inspired by nature, cooled with air conditioning and featured with flat screen LED TV, safe and minibar. The hotel is the home of Purobeach Barcelona - an urban oasis of happiness was voted one of the best beach clubs in the world by Conde Nast Traveler. A modern & completely new equipped fitness center completes the leisure facilitate of the hotel. The Indigo restaurant serves also delicious International and Catalan food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Wotif.com and Hooroo Pty Ltd so you can book your Hilton Diagonal Mar Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Diagonal Mar Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Hilton International Barcelona
- Hilton Barcelona
- Barcelona Hilton