We were in Barcelona two days and stayed here our second day. The hotel and rooms were very upscale. Roof top pool and Honors Club were exceptional. One block off of the beach and very close to the subway which is very easy to navigate and get to all of the best attractions. Check in and check out a snap! Would definitely return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 10 minutes’ walking to the beach, the hotel offers stunning views of the sea and spectacular morning rising sun, the perfect place if you wish to enjoy a fun family beach holiday, to have a cultural city break in Barcelona or to spend an unforgettable romantic weekend in Catalonia’s capital. 25 minutes from the airport, conveniently served by public transports to reach the city center. The hotel is also faces Diagonal Mar Shopping Centre. 433 comfortable and spacious rooms of which 110 are newly renovated premium ones, styled in serene and calm tones inspired by nature, cooled with air conditioning and featured with flat screen LED TV, safe and minibar. The hotel is the home of Purobeach Barcelona - an urban oasis of happiness was voted one of the best beach clubs in the world by Conde Nast Traveler. A modern & completely new equipped fitness center completes the leisure facilitate of the hotel. The Indigo restaurant serves also delicious International and Catalan food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, Agoda, Hilton EMEA, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Diagonal Mar Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Diagonal Mar Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Hilton International Barcelona
- Hilton Barcelona
- Barcelona Hilton