All reviews budget hotel las ramblas walls are very thin great location private bathroom towels changed every day small lift cafe next door rooms are small but clean hour reception la boqueria hotel is perfect city key hairdryer
Reviewed 9 March 2016

This is my second time in Barcelona since my mom wanted me to go with her. Since my mom wanted a private room so we decided to rent an hotel instead of doing hostel. So while doing a search for hotel, this one came across my sight. It's just 10 mins from the central and just next to the market. I just love this place. Every morning, I can just go to the market and grab the juice/ smoothies for just 1euro/ 1. The hotel is clean, staffs are friendly. I just dont like the fact that when ever I go out, I have to leave the key at the counter. The mattress is kind of old so it hurts my back

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank hongdpham
Reviewed 29 December 2015

This is a very cheap hotel with a great location, so don't expect great amenities. Generally speaking the room was clean and had some space for 4 persons, the walls are very thin so you have to watch out for the noise or the next room will complain.

Overall it's a bargain for it's location and that is why i rated as a 3.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Bruno O
Reviewed 26 November 2015 via mobile

This hostel is in a central area, 150mt from the Rambla. The room Are very clean and big. The recepitionist Are kind. The breakfast included in The shop next to The hotel. The breakfast included was composed of natuaral orange juice, toaste with jam or croassant and cappuccino. Also The price for The reservation is a little bit cheap.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank ntravelrm
Reviewed 17 November 2015

Stayed as family of four in Quadraple Room. Neat and comfortable Room with clean toilet. Excellent location. Daily market within 2 minutes walking distance where fresh produce (fruits/vegetables etc) come in every morning. Will stay gain whenever next in Barcelona. Lift accommodates only 3 persons at a time and is a manually operated lift but it is OK to ignore.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ASREKHI
Reviewed 21 October 2015

This is a budget hotel in a perfect location. Walking distance to the train station, and city center is right there. The noise is an issue. I'm used to having noisy hotel rooms, but this was more then I had expected. I always take a white noise machine or fan with me and that helped. I would not recommend staying here unless you do the same. The room was fine and clean. The staff was helpful.

For me it was a cheap place to sleep for a couple of nights so I could explore Barcelona, it served its purpose.

I rated the room 2 star for because of the noise. The room itself was comfortable.

Date of stay: June 2015