2,248 results
All reviews great location quiet street rooftop bar within walking distance plaza catalunya tapas star hotel nice balcony family room minute walk single room great shower central location room was spacious excellent hotel airport bus sagrada familia
Reviewed 20 May 2015

Hotel Constant a is an excellent choice for a weekend or short break in Barcelona. Great location, simple and stylish decor with the benefit of a roof top tapas bar, if you are too tired to go far in the evening. Yummy tapas, wine and I can recommend the puddings :)

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Avrilli
Reviewed 19 May 2015

My friend and I traveled to Barcelona 2 weeks ago and we booked this hotel based on the reviews on here and I can honestly say that it did not disappoint. It belies it's 2 star rating, and is excellent value for money. The staff were extremely helpful and the reception area immaculate. As for the room, we had a room with a balcony, which was delightful. The actual bedroom itself was large, much larger then similar advertised hotel rooms going for double the price, and there was a separate lounge area with sofa. The bathroom was of a good size and the shower one of the best I have experienced in recent city based hotels. Throw in the fact that there was a rooftop bar too and this place was a winner. The hotel throughout was spotless, my only negative was the lack of tea and coffee facilities in the room, which after a full days sightseeing's would have provided a nice respite.

The location is right on top of the Gothic Quarter and less than a 5 minute walk to Las Ramblas. Having stayed in Barcelona before, I can definitely recommend this as a good location. Overall, a great base for a weekend spent sightseeing and relaxing in one of Europe's most exciting and cosmopolitan cities.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
7  Thank samantha842015
Reviewed 18 May 2015

This hotel is in a quiet neighbourhood 3 blocks from the Plaça de Catalunya which is where the Airport Express Bus terminates. The walk is easy with wheeled suitcases.

The building is fairly non-descript on the outside. Inside the level of finish is very nice and modern. The front desk is small but the staff are very friendly, helpful and efficient. When we needed to print off our tickets for the Sagrada Familia the front desk clerk asked me to email it to him and they were waiting for me when I got downstairs.

We stayed in a "Superior King Room" for just a little more than a standard double. For the extra money we got an additional sitting room and a balcony. The space was very large compared to most downtown European Hotels. The room was accurately portrayed in pictures on the hotel's website.

The Hotel is less than a ten minute walk to the Barri Gothic or Las Ramblas and many of Barcelona's major sights. The subway is at Plaça de Catalunya.

The Wifi was OK but I always carry an ADSL cable with me and the room had a connection which gave us considerable more speed and reliability.

The only slight disappointment was the rooftop bar. It was a little expensive and had a limited selection.

Room Tip: Paya little extra and get a superior room. The space is worth it.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank WJW43
Reviewed 18 May 2015

As my title says. Very good hotel for the price I paid in May.

It says 2 stars outside on the building yet it is certainly 3 if not 4 stars.

Only downside, the hotel has no pool, yet great location very close the Paseig De Gracia

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 May 2015

We thought this hotel was worthy of another star....we certainly enjoyed our stay. The staff were all very pleasant and helpful, and our room was very spacious and very quiet, with a really comfy big bed. The only downside we can think of, is there wasn't any full-length hanging space in the wardrobe, and not much in the way of storage space. But I would certainly recommend this hotel, with it's attractive neutral decor, and welcoming entrance hall.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple