“A great base for exploring Barcelona”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
FIRST CORRIDOR KITCHEN ON THE RIGHT AND BEDROOM 1 ON THE RIGHT and pretty Aurelia on the left.
DOUBLE BED BEDROOM 1
DOUBLE BED BEDROOM 1
CROSS AVENIDA MERIDIANA INTO HYPERCOR AND YOU WILL FIND LOST OF FOOD TO TAKE AWAY.
THE BUTCHERS AND SUPERMARKET CLOSES AT 11.30 PM. ALSO SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS
SECOND CORRIDOR LEADING TO AHEAD BEDROOM 2 AND ON LEFT BATHROOM
SINGLE BEDROOM 3
the underground is on the left and the apartment is on the right you only has to cross the road.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
JamesHutc...
Exmouth, United Kingdom
“A great base for exploring Barcelona”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

We (my sons Ben aged 19 and Ollie 18 and I) had a great four days in Barcelona staying at Enrique's apartment. He gave us great information about the apartment and Barcelona generally in advance. We found it easy to get on the train & underground from the airport to the apartment and Xavier was there to greet us despite the flight being delayed. The apartment has great air conditioning which was especially appreciated by Brits not being used to the heat outside! The equipment and facilities are excellent, everything we needed in the kitchen and a great shower. It was very quiet and we slept very well. All round a very good place to stay. We very much enjoyed Barcelona and it worked well with my sons being able to do a mix of beach, water park, going to Barcelona FC, following the Gaudi trail, watching the World Cup (no England or Spain by then!) semi finals in a bar on the Ramblas, and lots of other things around town. The underground network is brilliant and we never waited more than 3 minutes. The T-10 ticket worked well for us to share between us. We hope to return to Barcelona before too long and would definitely recommend this apartment.

Travelling group: Teenagers
7 Aug 2014
Thank you very much for your comments.
Should you come back in winter you can go skiing to La Molina it is just two hours by train the train station is Sant Andreu Arenal and it is situated 3 minutes walk from the apartment. Next to the underground station.
Xavier send you his regards and from me the best wishes and see you soon Enrique
Coastal80...
“Perfect”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

We were in Barcelona as a group of five for a friends wedding, the apartment is in a brilliant location,not too far from airport or city center,also the beach and marina are very close. I would definitely recommend this apartment too my friends and family, there is also a lovely supermarket across the road to the apartment and the staff are so friendly! Loved the apartment and loved Barcelona, big big thank you too Xavier and Enrique, thank you very much for our stay,and hope to see you soon. Ian, Shauna, Colin ,seran and Chris! X

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
19 Jun 2014
Thank you Ian it was lovely to have you with us. Next time you will enjoy Barcelona better because you will know what to expect. I have been told by other guests which have come back.
BobnMel
Ventnor, England, United Kingdom
“Stylish accommodation”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

This really is as good as it looks in the pictures. Xavier was great picking us up and there on the spot for any questions. We were near to the metro and a couple of supermarkets, but didn't find the eating options too great. The only moan for me was the second bedroom was next to the lift and you could hear it every time it was used, probably ok for kids tho.

Travelling group: Friends
28 May 2015
Thank you very much for your review.
I'm sorry you did not find a nice Restaurant, Downstairs in the building there is a Restaurant called La cueva del tio Jesus, their speciality is meat and fish and is one the few licensed Restaurants in Barcelona to cook in wood.
Across the Road we have HYPERCOR this stores are similar to Mark and Spencers and the ready cooked food counter is beyond description. When I get friends to visit for 100 euros a put on a buffet for five people equal or better that any 5 star hotel....I know trust me.
best wishes to you and family
Enrique and Xavier.
Reviewed 20 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Bluesaphi...
Chorley, United Kingdom
“Simply The Best !!”
Reviewed 17 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

Fate landed us in the capable hands of Enrique and Xavier who are very commited to making your stay happy and comfortable throughout. We are pleased and lucky to say that we have had a marvelous stay at this luxurious apartment.Everything was just right for us as a family it was very well equipped , excellent quality appliances , beautiful furnishings , comfortable beds and pillows , just like home from home. We needed for nothing , it was clean and comfortable. We enjoyed the luxury shower with good water pressure and music
too!
The kitchen is great , very classy with modern fittings , cupboards and appliances and very well equipped , we had everything we needed no expense has been spared. The most impressive thing we just loved and appreciated was the air in the apartment , it was so lovely as it is not your normal air conditioning you may have been used to in the past it really is crystal clear cool and purified so much that it gives you a sense of wellbeing it truly is the best air in Barcelona and on hot days you will appreciate it for sure! The apartment has beautiful ambiance lighting very relaxing and romantic , the sculptures and attention to detail is perfect you really do feel you are sitting in luxury it is so relaxing and comfortable. The tv and internet is great also the tv has lots of channels to choose from . We just absolutly loved the area just a 2 minute walk from the metro that takes you to so many places so quickly and cheap too , metros are fab and most run every 3 minutes to more places than you could throw a stick at! It was so very easy to travel in .ovely cool air and all very well signed destinations as well as always easy to get back home from all places.
Barcelona has exciting places to visit and beautiful historical areas also , there are fabulous shopping areas and do check out all the top places to see there is never a dull moment , the area has great history that leaves you with new hearftfelt respect for the people and their values culture and beliefs. The apartment is in a great area it is very clean and safe and the ammenities are great with several supermarkets across the road , tabacs, cafes , restaraunts, chemist takeaways, metro, bus stops, phone box, postbox, bank, and much more. We were very impressed and everything was just as Enrique described and so much more , we were pleasently surprised at the size of the apartment it was actually bigger than the photos looked which was great , lots of storage and space for the family. We have stayed in many places over the years abroad and this is by far the best and we will defiantly be returning without hesitation.
We highly recommend this apartment to all you will not be dissapointed. Our only complaint is that we had to come home!! Enrique is a very genuine gentleman who speaks excellent languages ,he has real passion for what he does and your happiness is his main concern , be sure of this , he is the best and you will love him and the apartment , go see for yourself ! Enjoy!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: apartment , location, hospitality
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
20 Aug 2013
Thank you for your lovely review and at long last for your extensive compliment about the " air " ( as you say ), the air is called Climate Control and totally different from air conditioning ( air conditioning freezes the outside layers of the body whilst the inside remains hot).

I had several quotes when I decided to install it.

Only one Gentleman ( thank you and bless you my good friend Tomas Sanchez ), it turned out he had a University Degree.

Tomas did not think I was weird he new it could be done provided he did control the design and specification of the windows aided by super four hinged doors throughout the apartment together with the entrance door.

I told him that I wanted a pressurised apartment with the temperature controlled by me. exactly as my "especial" car ( cannot mention names ), does.When I closed the door from the inside I could feel the resistance of the door against the air. Later I found out that he did go to the "especial" car Dealers to see what I was on about ( he he he people thought he was buying a "especial car" because of the Air system ).

The result? this guest has said it at long last and in his own way.

I have nothing to add because this review and the others are so lovely. I can't wait to translate it for Xavier, he loves this reviews and makes him very happy.

Love to everybody and God bless you all xx
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing