“Excellent Italian Restaurant”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Eixample
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Outstanding food (5/5), nice and friendly staff (5/5), cozy but stylish ambiente (4/5) and very good price ratio (5/5). Overal a very good place to eat. We will definitely go there again.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I’m a pizza lover and I have to admit I don’t like the pizza in all the restaurants.

I usually go to one close home, but I was told the pizza in La Capricciosa was amazing, so on my birthday I decided going. We went for lunch. At the beginning it was quiet, but after a while it became full and it was a Thursday!

The service was amazing since the beginning. The food arrived fast and portions were big. The pizza was really good. The dough was thin and crunchy, just perfect! :) My niece loved her calzone and my husband the salat!

They invited us to a Limoncello shot after lunch :)

The do home delivery and take away, service which we will definitely try.

I definitely recommend you this place to spend a good time with family or friends. The atmosphere is lively and casual. A must!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Really yummy food, amazing value for money. We had 2 beers, a pasta, pizza, 2 coffees and 2 limoncellos for 20 euros ! Would return any day

1  Thank Betty W
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Great experience here after getting turned down for carry out at Gusto. Very friendly staff and couldn’t have been happier with the pizza. Delicious,

Reviewed 12 March 2018

We went there with a large group of about 16 people and everyone ordered a menu. I am vegan and the staff of La Capricciosa restaurant in Carrer de Provença, 99 made a menu for me adapting the options they picked and veganizing them. They gave me a couple of options so I could choose and were extremely nice about it. I got my own salad, pasta, pizza and it was all so delicious. Open bar, coffee and a limoncello shot. Amazing service and great attention. I absolutely would recommend this place for anyone and all groups, couples and for a friends dine-out.