Lock in great prices from these sites
FindHotel
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews paella morning sun felt like home amazing place to stay comfortable stay triple room fantastic location min walk hostel balcony
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 June 2017

The beautiful homely layout, the facilities, the privacy, the location, and just the way this gorgeous hostel is run by exceptional management and staff ensures a most wonderful and comfortable stay in Barcelona.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 May 2017

Visited Fabrizzio's and stayed from May 6-10. My friend and I had a private room with a shared bathroom. This room choice is perfect if you would like some extended privacy and don't plan to socialize a whole lot. For us, it was perfect since we were out majority of the day. By the time we returned, we were looking for some quiet time.

All the staff were very friendly and offered a ton of advice on places to visit, eat etc. I would recommend couples, friends or anyone travelling solo to stay here. It's a great way to meet people as well.

Our room itself was very clean and everything was comfortable. I will say that compared to some of our other accommodations between Spain and Portugal, Fabrizzio's did have a really comfortable bed which was great!!

They have nights of the week where they offer tapas, sangria, paella etc. They also do daily walking tours which is helpful for getting to know areas of the city.

All in all, we had a wonderful experience and would recommend our friends and family!

Room tip: Private rooms are a great option if you're unsure about the full hostel style room options
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights in barcelona. It was excellent and in the best location. Clean and staff fantastic. Stay here when you come. Lovely little hostel. Cheap and great. What out for the sign when you try to find it. Easily missed

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2017

Shared the twin room with my daughter, was a great time. Clean rooms, breakfast on the balkony, 24h kitchen + WLAN for free. And most Importamt: very charming and friendly staff. You don't need a travel guide, just ask Ernesto. He habe us very helpful hints. If we should come back we won't stay anywhere else!

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank elkekinner
Reviewed 17 February 2017

By far the best hostel I've stayed at! What makes Fabrizzio's Petit amazing is the homey, cozy atmosphere of the hostel. The staff really go out of the way to make you feel at home and they are genuinely interested in getting to know the people who visit. Even though I was traveling by myself, I didn't feel alone at all. The have many organized activities and dinner at the hostel a few nights a week. Felt more like a shared apartment than a hostel! The bed was very comfy and the communal areas are very clean. Bonus: they have the cutest balcony that looks into a courtyard - it was the perfect place to eat breakfast and start my day!

Date of stay: February 2017