Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews paella morning sun felt like home amazing place to stay comfortable stay triple room fantastic location min walk hostel balcony
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 April 2017

Shared the twin room with my daughter, was a great time. Clean rooms, breakfast on the balkony, 24h kitchen + WLAN for free. And most Importamt: very charming and friendly staff. You don't need a travel guide, just ask Ernesto. He habe us very helpful hints. If we should come back we won't stay anywhere else!

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank elkekinner
Reviewed 17 February 2017

By far the best hostel I've stayed at! What makes Fabrizzio's Petit amazing is the homey, cozy atmosphere of the hostel. The staff really go out of the way to make you feel at home and they are genuinely interested in getting to know the people who visit. Even though I was traveling by myself, I didn't feel alone at all. The have many organized activities and dinner at the hostel a few nights a week. Felt more like a shared apartment than a hostel! The bed was very comfy and the communal areas are very clean. Bonus: they have the cutest balcony that looks into a courtyard - it was the perfect place to eat breakfast and start my day!

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 February 2017

It took me a while to find the hostel as it is tucked away in an apartment block. It's in a great location: a metro just around the corner, the airport metro 10 minutes away and the gothic quarter 15-20mins away. Reception is open 24 hours and the guys are so friendly and helpful. Very clean hostel and bathrooms. Free breakfast of cereals, toast and croissants/muffins all day. I went on the walking tour which was great and meant I could meet others from different hostels. Fabrizzios also holds evening meals of making and sharing tapas and paella. Quiet at night but as with any hostel I would bring earplugs and eye mask anyway. Really enjoyed my stay, would recommend this hostel for solo travellers and friends alike.

Room tip: Quiet at night but still bring earplugs
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

The room was really nice. Reception is 24hours open and they are kind :) guide John is gorgeous guy very kind and funny. I really recommend this hostel if you stay in Barcelona :D
호스텔이 바르셀로나 한가운데에 위치하고 있어서 걸어서 어디든 다니기 너무 좋았습니다~~!! 무료로 주신 바르셀로나 지도도 너무 좋았고 연동되어있는 투어도 좋았습니다

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

추천합니다. 직원들의 친절함 그리고 주방에 가면 무료로 먹을수있는 빵이며 커피, 음료수 과일들이 항시 배치되어있고 저녁마다 진행되는 각종 이벤트도 흥미로웠어요. 저희는 이인실에 묵었는데 처음 방에 들어오면서 했던말이 신혼여행으로 와서 묵어도 좋을거같다라고 할만큼 호스텔 방같지 않게 좋았고요. 도미토리묵는 사람들하고도 이야기해봐도 너무 좋았네요. 카사바요트에서 오분거리여서 위치도 좋았고 저희는 한달 비엔비로 바르셀로나에서 지내다가 쿠바로 이동하기전에 이틀묵었는데 여기서 생활했어도 재미있었을듯 싶어요. Actually we have been traveling half year and made lots of experience to stay various hostel in Asia and europe. I know each of traveller have colorful favor and it would be different when the traveller choose the best accommodation in their memories. But i rarely think someone has opposite view. I just strongly recommend then I'm certain it would be one of the best hostel in our trip and of course we hope to inform this place to our buddy. Clean and kind, funny staff and many kinds of activity that this hostel provide on the each of days.

Date of stay: January 2017