Review Highlights
Gaudi Tour

This was an excellent walking tour whilst also helping to find our way round Barcelona as well as... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Carol W
Holmfirth, England, United Kingdom
Nice freetour with JOAN

The overall experience was surprisingly good. Joan taught us very interesting facts about the... read more

Reviewed 26 November 2018
Marcos I

All reviews modernism tour old city walking tour great tour gothic quarter interesting facts hard rock cafe small group private tour free walking exploring barcelona guide book informative tour an excellent guide gaudi's architecture highly recommend this tour la sagrada familia
Reviewed 27 April 2018

Octavio was very knowledgable & walked us through areas we would normally have bypassed. He spoke good English & patiently answered all the many questions we asked him. Take this tour to get your bearings around the quarter. Highly recommended for first time visitors to Barcelona.

1  Thank Romantsa
Reviewed 24 April 2018

Patrick was my Gaudí & Modernisme tour guide and he was excellent! He was extremely knowledgeable but didn't overwhelm the group with too much information. He also had a good sense of humor and seemed to keep the whole group engaged. I wouldn't have appreciated the city and it's buildings nearly as much if it wasn't for the information I gained from his tour. I felt he went over and beyond what was asked of him. 8 out of 5 stars.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

Octavio was our guide for this tour of the Gothic area of Barcelona. He was extremely knowledgeable about the area, the buildings and the history. Our tour lasted about 2 hours and there were only four of us on the tour so we received personalized attention. I think the tour would have been better with less information. At some points we were standing around listening to historical facts for more than 15 minutes and we felt overloaded with information.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

We were only 2 on the guide so was very private , she was knowledgable , kind and speaks good English , we had a great time , wish I knew her name , would love to go on another tour with her , she told me that Barcelona was the first city for selfies , so we all had a nice selfie photo after the tour

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Patrrycja was a fantastic tour guide. Very knowledgable and fantastic with all questions we threw her way. She also gave us some wonderful recommendations on restaurants for the evening. We thoroughly enjoyed her tour.

Date of experience: March 2018