“Yummy Pizza!”

Ranked #92 of 11,041 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: USD 2 - USD 12
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Barrio Gòtico (Barri Gòtic)
Reviewed 9 October 2017

The pizza was so good that we actually had slices each day that we were in Barcelona. There is always a stream of people coming in. Don't miss out you have to try it! They have an assortment and sell by the slice or a whole pizza. Always fresh too. Great service with a great price.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I've been here the other day with a couple of friends and we ordered 3 different pizzas. All of them were delicious and this is definitely a place I will remember to come back to if I visit Barcelona again :) If you are searching for best pizza in Barcelona like I did, look no more! Reviews don't lie.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Absolutely loved the pizza here and went a couple of times. Great value and excellent taste. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Really quite good pizza! I had the chorizo and potato pizza and my wife had the Tomato and avacado and onion slice. Really quite yummy! Not a ton of space in the place though, but really good pizza for a cheap meal!

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

This was absolutley the most crunchy pizza we have ever had! Its very thin. And the slice ia not big for 2,90€ but it is really, really good!