1,009 results
All reviews placa reial boutique hotel molton brown toiletries a la carte breakfast el terrat tapas welcome drink complimentary mini bar overlooking the square busy square fresh fruit turn down service gothic quarter junior suite every afternoon little touches perfect location
Reviewed 30 January 2013

We had a lovely weekend staying here. The service and staff were helpful and friendly. The room was so spacious and had very high ceilings! Our room looked over the Placa Reial which was pretty - and the windows were so fantastic that we didn't hear a thing until we went out onto the balcony. The bed has to be one of the most comfy ones we've ever slept in and the bathroom was plush with Molton Brown toiletries in abundance. Breakfast was tasty and plentiful. We would thoroughly recommend this hotel to other travellers.

2  Thank starfishpoo
Reviewed 29 January 2013

Went for a long weekend to this lovely hotel. Perfect location and very close to las ramblas in Barcelona, ideal to explore the city. Very friendly and helpful staff, very clean and nicely fitted rooms and perfect service. A wonderful roof terrace to overlook la plaza real. Amazing weekend!!

2  Thank L4r5
Reviewed 23 January 2013

I was at Hotel DO Placa Reial last year; we got a nice room and it was really great. There was everything we need, the staff was very kind and helpful, breakfast was very good. If I go back to Barcelona I would definitely stay again in this Hotel. Highly recommended

Room Tip: Nice rooms
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank peter g
Reviewed 15 January 2013

we stayed for 5 nights, i don’t know where to start from. we are very seasoned 5 stars hotel travelers and this hotel was our first experience in boutique hotel concept. we loved every in the hotel and our extremely enjoyed our stay.

1- The service was amazing and as being a boutique hotel they pay attention to guests request.
2- Perfect location, walking distance from all the main areas.
3- The rooms were decorated in a very artistic way, we literary loved the bathroom and the amenities.
4- they served us every day with strawberry dipped chocolate and cookies or chocolates.
5- the breakfast was tasty and the mini bar along with the Wi-Fi was free which is very important nowadays, most of hotels their internet charges are expensive and I believe internet should be provided for free in all hotels.

What really attracted us when we checked-in is that they printed customized business cards for us with our names on and the hotel details. I really liked the idea and it showed they really pay attention to the small details.

Room Tip: we had two rooms, one double and one superior double room on the 2nd floor on the south side which was quieter than the one other side. I would recommend going with the superior room rather than the normal double room
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank eman a
Reviewed 2 January 2013

Can't recommend this place enough. One of the best - probably THE best - hotelexperiences I have ever had. Everything was just perfect. Our room was so ridiculously beautiful with large windows and views on the square but perfectly soundproof. The bed... I miss it already. A la carte breakfast, also to be ordered in the room at no extra costs. Free minibar. Twice daily luxury sweets. The Milton Brown amenities. We felt so spoiled.... Have I told about the beautiful designinteriour throughout (the stairs are a must see, triple wow). Perfect hospitality you won't find in a big 5 star hotel. The only reason why I would not recommend is because I am afraid this place will be fully booked the next time we visit Barcelona.

6  Thank Tjimmie