4 people are viewing this hotel
USD 150
Free cancellation until 03/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
USD 148
Free cancellation until 04/12/21
Destinia.com
USD 100
PricelineUSD 141
Hotels.comUSD 148
eDreamsUSD 150
2,501 results
All reviews rooftop bar bottle of cava perfect location bars and restaurants short break jacuzzi city cathedral metro euros
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 September 2019 via mobile

It’ s a central hotel right in the old city with very clean rooms and good coffee and breakfast.The staff is frindly and helpful.You are near by marina ,shops, Pta Catalunya,Palau de Musica Catalana and what was important for me , metro station is just across the steet.It’ s not a big hotel but I loved it very much.It gave me confort and safety.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank micavasile
HMBARCELONA, Gerente at H10 Montcada Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2019

Dear Micavasile,

Thank you very much for letting us know your feedback after your stay in Barcelona.

I am very happy to know that you have enjoyed the city thanks to the central location of the hotel. I will transmit your comment to the staff.

Once again thank you for the time used to share your opinion with us. I hope to welcome you back again shortly.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 11 September 2019 via mobile

Previously have stayed along Las Ramblas. Picked this H10 because of convenient location along the L4 Metro. Lively border between oldtown and Born/La Ribera near great museums and restaurants.
I requested a high floor way from street noise. Spacious and comfortable by European standards. Lots of little amenities - cava at check in, chocolates by the bed Nespresso machine with biscotti. Room service very good. Reasonable price

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank soulenm
HMBARCELONA, Director General at H10 Montcada Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2019

Dear Soulenm,

Above all, we would like to thank you for taking the time to write about your most recent stay in H10 Montcada Boutique.

We are glad to know that your first time in the brand H10 has been a complete success. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 6 September 2019

From the welcoming glass of Cava to the sunset rooftop terrace this hotel has style and superb service.
Breakfast buffet is extensive and great quality. Impressed by the fresh orange juice presented in spring cap bottles and the choice of food.
Centrally located close to the Ramblas, Cathedral and the maze of narrow streets leading to the squares.

2  Thank RogerandWinnie

Dear RogerandWinnie,

It is a pleasure to hear from you back with such a great review.

I am delighted to know that you have had a pleasant experience in the hotel and you really like our varied English breakfast buffet.

The whole staff and I are looking forward to hearing from you back next trip to Barcelona.

Have a nice day.

Reviewed 21 August 2019 via mobile

The real meaning of service you will find it at this hotel.

Let me share my experience with hotel10 mantacada , I have stayed for 6 nights at the hotel and I am so happy & satisfied with everything at the hotel , you can not imagine how amazing staff and service you will get .
The first things you will notice the nice smell when you enter the hotel after that you will meet the receptions staff with a lovely smile on their faces, you can’t imagine how professional they are to serve their customers.
When I entered my room the first impression that I got it was the lovely smell & clean with full of
The hotel also use rituals product and there also espresso caffe machine and water which renew every morning .
The beds super comfortable and view of the room was amazing .
The hotel also Terese with such amazing view over the city .
I am really glad of everything and I also became a member with them and for sure will visit it in the future .
Big thanks for everything.
Highly recommend.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank ahmedkI2554LY
HMBARCELONA, Director General at H10 Montcada Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2019

Dear Mr. Kanan,

It is an honor for me to read such nice words about the staff, be sure that they are already informed of your great experience.

I am very glad to know that you have enjoyed our rituals accessories, the Nespresso machine, the hotel fragrance, etc. all of them combined with great service and comfy bed make the guests stay amazing. I am also happy to know that you joined as a member of the H10 Club and have the chance to profit all the benefits.

Last but not least thank you very much for your time to share the experience with us, we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 20 August 2019

We stayed here for 2 nights before joining a cruise and I have to say that this hotel is in the perfect location. Its only about a casual 10 minute or so walk to Las Ramblas, with the cathedral literally across the road. There is also a Metro station 1 over the road. The taxi to the cruise terminal was also very close 20 Euros in a taxi, so it wouldn't be better for what we needed! On arrival we were met by very pleasant and helpful reception staff, armed with fruit juice for the kids and Cava for the adults, a very nice touch! We had a very pleasant and large room and as previously mentioned, the views are not great but that has to be expected in a city full of high buildings. This is certainly less of an issue with the roof top bar, Jacuzzi and terrace as this provides lovely views across the city. I would say that this is one of the main plus points at this hotel as the rooftop bar and Jacuzzi are lovely. This gives a great view of the city and outskirts. The prices are also reasonable considering where you are. The breakfast is also very good and is a self service style and was a great choice of the usual continental breakfast plus fried eggs, sausages, bacon, mushrooms and scrambled eggs, beans etc. We would say that the price of the hotel was a bit more expensive than some in Barcelona but in my opinion well worth it and we would certainly go back to this hotel when we come again and would not hesitate to recommend this hotel!

2  Thank HyndMatt
HMBARCELONA, Director General at H10 Montcada Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2019

Dear Family Hynd,

It is a real pleasure for me and the staff to know that you have spent a good beginning of cruise holiday with us.

I am delighted to know that you have a very good opinion of us and you have enjoyed the hotel facilities. And particularly I am so proud to hear your lovely words about the staff because they are the key to make the guests' experiences unforgettable.

I can speak on behalf of the H10 Montcada staff and let you know that we will be very happy to welcome you back any time you want.

I wish you a happy return of holidays!