The hotel has very good breakfast for a fair price of 7.5euro per person. The Hotel is located near a metro station (Clot) and from the same station there is a direct train to the Airport.The hotel is a bit old and needs a bit of renovation but has everything is needed.The staff is very nice and helped us even to print boarding pass for the plane.The baby bed was good.The room is big, and we got the 7 floor with good view,but quiet because there are 2 windows.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cosy hotel located in Aragon street one of the main streets of Barcelona that will allow you to arrive shortly to any point of the city. Nearby Gaudi's master piece, the Sagrada Familia church, and two important shopping centres, Glories and La Maquinista. The hotel has 2 rooms (for meetings, conferences and seminars), a coffee bar and a car park for its clients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Catalonia Albeniz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Albeniz Barcelona
- Catalonia Albeniz Hotel Barcelona