“Dinner at the bar”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Gracia
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

We came to Momos because of it great reviews and weren't disappointed. I had the dumplings with mushrooms and pork and the Chicken Satay which were both really tasty. My boyfriend had a soup which was good but boasting with garlic flavour. All and all it was a very good dinner although admittedly I enjoyed the food more than my partner did.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

excellent cosey vietnamese place, good food and prices , service very fast and explaining the menu clearly.
Dumplings are ok but like others said good but not the wow effect , then i rather take other parts of the menu and for the 6 dishes we ordered all very nice .
Excellent verdejo here !

Reviewed 12 September 2016

woow i just was there the food is amazing.
i will back for sure next travel to barcelona my favorite place.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

The service in this restaurant is excellent, staff are friendly and well informed about the food and the wine. The food was an 'interesting' mix, we had delicious salmon, ok dumplings, strange duck with pancakes as the duck was already in a sauce which made the accompanying plum sauce somewhat redundant and delicious desserts. We had the wine we asked the waiter to recommend which was very good and not too expensive.
The decor and atmosphere was nice and we would visit again.

Reviewed 16 July 2016

Who ever said this is the best dumpling in barcelonais not true or they just never tried the real good one ever.. the dumpling , I had better and this is not the one I will repeat , their noodle dish is not so good either but better than those wok place out there .. Kuai Momos , did try to do something different tho and I think the food here is better than the worst Chinese place I know ... Mosquito..