“Great for a big group”
Review of Thai Gracia

Thai Gracia
Reserve with
Thai Gracia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,591 of 10,483 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: USD 31 - USD 37
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Gracia
Reviewed 23 July 2015

I thoroughly enjoyed the roasted duck red curry with grapes & lychee nuts that I ordered here the other night. This visit, in July, 2015, was with a group of 10 students from the U.S.A. and a fellow teacher. All seemed to enjoy their meals, which were served pretty quickly despite somewhat of a gap between receiving our menus and the waitress returning to take our orders. Other than that, I would definitely recommend this restaurant to others.

Reviewed 6 July 2015

We called ahead to make reservations and were pleasantly surprised to be greated by a beautiful table set up for three (ciompleted with candied peanuts). Good a night out with friends, families or business partners, Thai Garcia serves up an excellet sangria and does not disappoint with the food either. Although I would have liked the food to be a little spicy (to be fair, we didnt ask!) the Green Thai Curry was one of the nicer ones I have had. Good vegetarian options too! Dont miss the mango sticky rice for a not-too-sweet-but-just-right dessert! (Or walk to a small churro shop a few doors down for a sweet tooth fix). Thank you for a great night out :)

Reviewed 6 July 2015

This was a great thai restaurant that served excellent sangria. We got mango chicken, chicken with dried pepper and cashews and the vegetarian green curry. Everything was delectable.

Reviewed 25 June 2015

Delicious, authentic Thai food - here you get the real deal. Excellent waiting staff, prompt and courteous. Semi-fine dining atmosphere, tastefully decorated. Very nice welcome and explanation of the dishes. Nice variety of Thai curries. Perfectly prepared soup and both sticky and white rices cooked perfectly. Really enjoyable. A little pricey, but worth it if you love Thai food.

Reviewed 2 June 2015 via mobile

My friend and I chose this restaurant because of the great reviews and I'd like to say that we've also tried Thai Gardens here in Bcn, more than once.

The service is really good and the waitresses are nice and polite. However, I've found the quality of the food to be pretty low. I will not come again and I do not recommend this restaurant.