4,461 results
All reviewssagrada familiala ritaeuro parkgirona metrogreat hotelrooftop poolsuperior roomrecommend this hotelminute walkthe penthousewithin walking distancefree wificasa battlobusy roadstayed here for nightsmini barmain attractions
Reviewed 22 April 2012

From the minute I arrived on Tuesday morning April 17th, I knew I made the right choice of hotels for my week long trip to Barcelona to spend some time with my son, who is studying abroad here. My room was ready for me when I arrived at 11:00 AM along with some chocolates and the friendliest staff I've ever experienced (and I travel quite a bit). Te rooms are extremely comfortable, great bed and bathroom and I was in a superior room with a balcony facing Arago on the 6th floor. Everyti e I needed directions for a restaurant or the best way to navigate the metro or a, 'How do I get here' question, I not only received easy directions with a smile but a map with a highlighted path drawn on it. I never got lost. When I purchased some French cheese at an artisans market in the Ramblas and came back to the EuroPark, the staff at the bar on the first floor gave me a knife, fork and napkin to make the snack easier to serve.From making dinner eservations to suggestions when to walk and take the metro, they were so helpful. the location of the hotel is incredible. 3 short blocks to Passieg de Gracia shopping, a 15 minute walk down Catalunya to Las Ramblas and walki g distance to Sagrada Famillia (Gaudi). There is an amazing supermarket and fruit and bread market on the next block on Arago and many restaurants and coffee places in the neighborhood. The Geronia metro stop is a block away and connects one stop up at Plassieg de Gracia which gives you a choice of most routes. I a still here till Tuesday morning, today is Sunday and I will not only miss Barcelona immensely, but the EuroPark as well. I will definitely be back to stay here again.

Room Tip: Get a room with a balcony, the fresh air feels wonderful
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 April 2012

I've been a bit slow in writing as I stayed here in January with my husband and some friends.

However, I just wanted to say how great this hotel was. I'd spent many nights researching where to stay and I wasn't disappointed. (Good ole TA!)

This hotel is in a good location near to all the shops and is very close to the metro station for easy access to the rest of the delights of Barcelona. There are a few little cafes nearby where you can pick up coffee and pastries for breakfast for less than 3 euros.

The hotel room was great. Very clean, with modern decor. Great toiletries box in the bathroom and a very well stocked, reasonably priced minibar. The bed was comfy and the pillows were good. Our friends had a room that looked out onto the main road which they found very noisy but our inside room was fine.

We didn't find time to use many facilities but the pool area looked great for a little dip when the weather is good. The hotel reception staff were always friendly and helpful and they provided a left luggage room at the end of our stay.

I would recommend this hotel and would return. I did love the old town area though and would potentially stay there if I went again.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank NORTHY1971
Reviewed 22 April 2012

Hotel is friendly and clean. Great service. Close to metro, bus stop, and walking distance to all attractions. The hotel has beautiful rooms and lots of space for the price. About 15 min walking distance From tourist locations, close enough to feel convenient but far enough away that you feel the local culture. Enjoy!

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Rachel C
Reviewed 19 April 2012

After reading other reviews, I was dying to try out this small hotel located near the heart of Barcelona. I had room 2 which has the unexpected surprise of a lovely enclosed private patio. The room was well appointed, clean and decently sized. My only issue with the rooms is that you can hear every door shut, and every chair dragged across a floor near the area.

The internet connection was really good and complimentary. There are also 3 computers available for guest use in the lobby and restaurant areas.

Breakfast was standard for Spain. I have had a higher quality selection of food at other hotels but there was enough variety that anyone could find something to eat.

The staff is very friendly. I did eat dinner there and would not advise anyone to try that option other than for appetizers. The food was pretty atrocious, breakfast should have clued me in that the kitchen chef is basically just showing up and not going to any effort.

That said, I would definitely stay here again, just eat elsewhere.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank lofa
Reviewed 19 April 2012

I chose this hotel to stay in while attending a conference in Barcelona. It's a perfect spot for business travelers - free wifi, breakfast included, near a convenient metro stop and there are 3 computers in the lobby for use, one with a printer. Lots of good restaurants and shopping are in walking distance. The pool looks great (although it was too cold for a swim) and having a balcony with some of the rooms is a nice touch. On a high enough floor, there's a slight view of Segrada Familia. Opt for a room facing the back for the hotel for less noise.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business