4,561 results
All reviews sagrada familia la rita euro park girona metro great hotel rooftop pool superior room the penthouse minute walk recommend this hotel within walking distance free wifi busy road stayed here for nights mini bar la rambla main attractions
Reviewed 22 April 2012

Hotel is friendly and clean. Great service. Close to metro, bus stop, and walking distance to all attractions. The hotel has beautiful rooms and lots of space for the price. About 15 min walking distance From tourist locations, close enough to feel convenient but far enough away that you feel the local culture. Enjoy!

1  Thank Rachel C
Reviewed 19 April 2012

After reading other reviews, I was dying to try out this small hotel located near the heart of Barcelona. I had room 2 which has the unexpected surprise of a lovely enclosed private patio. The room was well appointed, clean and decently sized. My only issue with the rooms is that you can hear every door shut, and every chair dragged across a floor near the area.

The internet connection was really good and complimentary. There are also 3 computers available for guest use in the lobby and restaurant areas.

Breakfast was standard for Spain. I have had a higher quality selection of food at other hotels but there was enough variety that anyone could find something to eat.

The staff is very friendly. I did eat dinner there and would not advise anyone to try that option other than for appetizers. The food was pretty atrocious, breakfast should have clued me in that the kitchen chef is basically just showing up and not going to any effort.

That said, I would definitely stay here again, just eat elsewhere.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank lofa
Reviewed 19 April 2012

I chose this hotel to stay in while attending a conference in Barcelona. It's a perfect spot for business travelers - free wifi, breakfast included, near a convenient metro stop and there are 3 computers in the lobby for use, one with a printer. Lots of good restaurants and shopping are in walking distance. The pool looks great (although it was too cold for a swim) and having a balcony with some of the rooms is a nice touch. On a high enough floor, there's a slight view of Segrada Familia. Opt for a room facing the back for the hotel for less noise.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 805SueB
Reviewed 17 April 2012

We booked this hotel based on the reviews given by others in Tripadvisor and the hotel exceeded our expectations. Staff were friendly and very helpful at all times. The hotel is very clean and centrally located. We walked to "La Sagrada Familia" and "La Rambla". Breakfast was good but we only ate at the hotel once since there is a nice cafeteria at the corner of the street and the owner is just such a nice person. If we come back to Barcelona we will definitely stay at the Europark again no doubt about it.

Date of stay: April 2012
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2012

My girlfriend booked this hotel for my birthday weekend. I can't pick any fault with this hotel as the staff were very helpful with directions and tended to our needs without hesitation. The hotel was within walking distance of 2 metro stations and not far from the hustle and bustle of las ramblas. I would easily recommend this hotel to any of my friends/family should they visit this amazing city. The roof pool/lounge area is a quirky addition to a superb hotel, a spot of relaxing in the sun after a busy day sightseeing and shopping is a must. Not a lot of sun loungers but I'm not sure the hotel was busy enough so this wasn't a problem for us. This might become a problem in the summer months when the weather is better and the hotel fills up. But don't let this fact deter you from staying at this hotel as it is a pure gem!!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple