Alexandra Barcelona Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton
Hotel Murmuri Barcelona(Barcelona)
Alma Barcelona(Barcelona)
Barcelona Center Hotel(Barcelona)
1,997 results
All reviewsdouble treegreat locationdiamond memberpasseig de graciawithin walking distancetapasstreet sidedeluxe roomvery nice hotelcasa batllofirst floorcentral locationbreakfast was includedgothic quartermetro stationcitycruise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Very impressed with this doubletree. Good restaurant, bar in lobby. Nice size rooms , very comfortable with a beautiful swimming pool. Highly recommended!! Decent last minute price 277 € king size bedroom.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Francesc D, Front Office Manager at Alexandra Barcelona Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear NiceGringo,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear that we have met your expectations.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future!

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

First of all I would like to say that I am a Hilton Honors member for quite some time and have thoroughly enjoyed most of Hilton Hotels where I had stayed. Also I would like to make it known that I very rarely review any hotel. However my experience in this case has been so extremely bad that I felt an obligation to my fellow travelers. This hotel quite frankly does not deserve the Hilton designation. When someone looks at Hilton Hotel he has trust that the franchise will guarantee a certain level of quality and service.
My experience at this hotel was a total disaster from the very beginning. I arrived at the Barcelona Airport at 1 a.m. on Thursday morning and when booking this hotel of course it threw it into the next day. When I arrived I said that I would pay for Wednesday night plus the prepaid night for Thursday. They gave me a room which had no air conditioning. When I complained they told me that the minimum it could be set at was 22 . When I continued to complain they finally switched me to another room at 2 a.m. That morning I talked to the manager Mr Dalmau and was told that I would have to switch to a third room. In this room the air conditioning worked well however there was a family with several young children and infants that were screaming ,crying and running in the hallways. Despite my complaints there were no apologies only a very arrogant attitude which I have not experienced at another Hilton Hotel. I was very fortunate to find a very elegant hotel,Alma , with wonderful service just around the corner Besides being head and shoulders above the Hilton it was less expensive.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank milesrichard
Reviewed 27 July 2017

This hotel is centrally located--just a few blocks from La Rambla, Placa de Catalunya, and several Gaudi sites. The rooms were comfortable and clean, though small--we had just barely enough room for a spare bed for a child. We also thoroughly enjoyed the pool, and the staff were really helpful. It could use a bit of updating, but overall we had a great experience here.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Holly K
Francesc D, Director de Recepción at Alexandra Barcelona Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Dear Holly K,

Thank you for your kind review of your stay in Alexandra a DT by Hilton.
We are really glad that you enjoyed our location. We also want to thank you for your kind words about our rooms, cleaning and staff. I will personally transmit your feedback to the whole team.

We look forward to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

This was our hotel for the final few days of the trip. It was the cleanest and most elegant of the 3 properties we stayed at in Spain. The location is great because you are in the quieter part of the main stay area of Barcelona. Great location for shopping, dining, and touristy type walks. The rooms are big, the beds were comfortable and the best part if the warm cookies that they have hidden behind the front desk.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Bmac-1983,

Thank you for taking the time to give this lovely review of your recent stay with us at the Alexandra a DoubleTree by Hilton.
Your comments are very much appreciated and I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed service, location and above all our fantastic welcome cookies.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and I do hope we can welcome you on your next visit to Barcelona.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Loved this hotel. Great location, lovely room, nice facility. The staff was super helpful from the start including the front desk people who gave excellent refs for restaurants and sightseeing, and the restaurant staff - Estefania and Elena, who were happy help us plan our last evening in Barcelona.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Marcia W,

We would like to thank you for your feedback about Alexandra a Doubletree by Hilton. It is always satisfactory to fulfill our guests expectation. We are also happy that you could enjoy our location and facilities.

We look forward to welcome you again in the future.