All reviews sea view metro station convention center business trip minute walk quiet area mini bar per night very nice hotel public transport restaurants and bars main attractions tapas yogurt poblenou city ccib
Reviewed 13 February 2018

I stayed there only one night. My arrival was in the afternoon. I found my room cold, so I put on the heating (which, by the way, was off at my arrival). It consisted in a hot air system, with a noisy electric fan, as usual in these cases. I went out and when I came back at 11pm, my room was cold! Indeed, the heating system only worked if my room card was inserted in the wall slot! I had to sleep with the heating on and the company of the noisy fan. In spite of that, my room was only 2ºC degrees higher than the evening when I woke up in the morning. I also noticed that there was a conventional hot water radiator in the bathroom. This radiator was cold, so the system was off. I have to tell that the temperature in the street was 8ªC that morning.

Room tip: Ask for two room cards to get the heating on, or go somewhere else.
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Pedro G, Director General at Hesperia Barcelona Del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear Gracian,

Thank you for the trust given to our hotel while choosing for your stay at NH Barcelona del Mar.
We regret no cover your expectations and would like to thank you for comments regarding the many areas we should improve on. I truly apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay and regret that your stay did not meet with your expectations.

Your sincerely,

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Hesperia del Mar is a warm clean and modern hotel down by the seafront in Barcelona. Staff were very friendly. It is the perfect location for a summer break but in winter it was just a little too far from main attractions.

Nevertheless it was quite close to metro and 10€ took you by taxi to city centre. May have scored even higher but for noise from local club on Saturday night.

Room tip: Higher the better
Trip type: Travelled with family
Pedro G, Director General at Hesperia Barcelona Del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Good Afternoon:

Thanks you for taking time to review your stay in Nh Barcelona del Mar. I am glad to hear that we´ll be your top choice when you visit Barcelona and that you receive the treatment we deserve to give to all our guest, as it is our standard. I ´ll be sharing all your comments with all the staff involved, to motivate them and to remain on their duties in the same way.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any help or information.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 3 February 2018

The room was clean warm and modern. Was very comfortable.
The location would be perfect for summer break as it is very close to the seafront. However, for a short sightseeing tour it is just a little off the main path. Nevertheless metro was accessible with ten journeys available for 10 Euro.

In terms of value for money, unbeatable and could recommend to anyone.

One problem was noise from a local club on a Saturday night.

Room tip: Only problem was noise from a local club on a Saturday night
Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Good Morning:

Many thanks you for taking time to review our property.Thank you for choosing Nh Barcelona del Mar to stay with us and I am glad to hear that your experience with us was a memorable one! We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future. Please, don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help or information.

Best regards,

Reviewed 24 January 2018

The elevator by the entrance for people with a wheelchair is really slow and doesn‘t work without 2 peopel who press against the doors up- and downstairs. We had to push the emergency button. But easy, the stuff were there after a few seconds. But thats the only point for us, i can really recommended the hotel for disabled people whos watching for a weekendtrip without high class Standards. ✌️

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Pedro G, Director General at Hesperia Barcelona Del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Dear Timon,

Thank you for the trust given to our hotel while choosing us for your stay at NH Barcelona del Mar.
We regret we did not cover your expectations and would like to thank you for your comments regarding the many areas we should improve on. I truly apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay and regret that you stay did not meet with your expectations.

Your sincerely,

Reviewed 11 January 2018

We are always happy to stay with you. We like the Hotel, your staff and the area - which is 300 metres from our son's apartment on nearby Passieg de Taulat. Transport links are good and the nearby beach is a bonus.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Pedro G, Director General at Hesperia Barcelona Del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Dear Monique,

Thanks you for taking time to review your stay in Nh Barcelona del Mar.

Yours sincerely,