We were very lucky to find this hotel as it was at (literally) the last minute. We had booked a B&B around the corner, only to find upon arrival that it did not exist. After an hour of walking around, late at night, the Hesperia Presidente was suggested to us. Luckily they had a room available for us.
The rooms are spotless and spacious. The only complaint I would make is that the toilet door is made of foggy glass, therefore I could hear exactly what my friend was doing in there! other than that, we had no problems.
The breakfast is terrific, with a wide varity of things to choose from. The staff were always helpful and kind.
Although the hotel is not in the centre, you can easily get there by taking the regular buses. You may also take the tourist Hop on/Hop off buses as there is a stop just around the corner.
All in all we had a very pleasant time at the Hesperia Presidente and would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hesperia Presidente hotel made an impressive addition to the Barcelona skyline when it opened its doors in 1964. Located in the geographical heart of the city, it’s still a significant landmark, with easy access to the city’s business district, shops, restaurants, nightlife and tourist attractions – including the Paseo de Gracia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Agoda, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Hotelopia and Cancelon so you can book your NH Hesperia Barcelona Presidente reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Presidente Barcelona
- Hesperia Presidente Hotel Barcelona