All reviews plaza catalunya third floor great location laundry room small hotel airport bus tour buses aerobus stop free wifi recommend this hotel single room hotel entrance stayed here for one night tea and coffee making facilities mini fridge balcony overlooking comfortable bed
Reviewed 1 July 2018

Stayed at Hotel Ginebra. Had a wonderful stay. Staff are really friendly and very helpful. I found whatever help i needed they were there to assist.
Thank You to the lady at reception for getting me to the airport in time. And all the help you gave me organising things to do. Restaurants they reccomended were great.
Will be back.

Room tip: quadruple suite
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Ginebra H, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Ginebra, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Hello Mic,

Thank you very much indeed. We are happy you were impressed by the staff of the hotel and that you had a pleasant stay in Barcelona.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.

best regards
Hotel Ginebra

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a little gem in a big city. The location is fabulous. Aerobus, city tour bus & local bus stops all practically on the door step. Las Ramblas just a stones throw away. Staff friendly & extremely helpful. My single room was tiny but it was very clean & had everything I needed for my stay. Very impressed to have a fridge to keep my drinks icy cold. Also very pleased to have decent soft loo paper unlike the usual stuff one gets that resembles re-cycled cardboard egg boxes!! Free air con, tea, coffee and cakes. Breakfast was basic - gorgeous fresh croissants & fruit & was more than enough to start the day off, good value for €5 too. I enjoyed my stay at Hotel Ginebra & Barcelona so much so that I have already booked to visit again in September.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Hello Jayne

Thank you for remembering to leave your comment, we appreciate it very much.
And we will be looking forward to seeing you in September!

best regards from all at Hotel Ginebra

Reviewed 17 June 2018

I travelled to Barcelona by myself for a few days and couldn't be happier with my choice of hotel! I can't overstate just how good the location of Hotel Ginebra is - right in the heart of the city. Easy to walk in the direction of the beach and Barri Gothic, but also easy to get to Sagrada Família and Parc Guell in the other direction. The staff were all very helpful and friendly too. The hotel itself was spotless. The single room is a little small, but I wasn't in there much and more than made up for as it was very modern. Air con was a big plus too. All around fantastic stay.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Ginebra H, Director de Recepción at Hotel Ginebra, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Hello Onyongon

Thank you very much, we are glad you had such a good stay.
The location is of course incredibly convenient, with many sites in walking distance and public transport on the doorstep.
See you again soon!

Reviewed 15 June 2018

i couldn't believe how friendly and helpful all the members of staff were.
one of my best experiences traveling, 10/10 location, 10/10 rooms and 10/10 service.
Thank you to all the members of staff for making this a memorable experience.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Ginebra H, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Ginebra, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Hello Jane...
We try...... :=)
But seriously, obviously we are very pleased that you enjoyed yourself so much.
We have to say the feeling was mutual.
Happy trails and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 June 2018

thank you to all the staff for your great service, had a great stay. Will be back.
Thank you to Lawrence for all your great info.
Room was sooo comfy. Gretat view. Will be staying again.
Definately a hotel to rec if you want friendly service.

Room tip: double with a view
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Ginebra H, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Ginebra, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Hello Richard
Thank you very much for your nice comment. We have passed the compliment onto Lawrence, he will be very happy and we all hope to see you again for a next visit in the future.

best regards