All reviewsgreat hotel and staffclose to the city centernou camprooms are smallthe hotel is cleanmin walkmetro stationcafes
Reviewed 28 May 2016

As a frequent business traveller and regular user of NH hotels, I was shocked at the appalling standard of Les Corts. I was obliged to stay as I arrived near midnight and needed to sleep before an important meeting the next day - otherwise I would have moved to another hotel.
My room had wallpaper peeling off the wall, electrical cables hanging loose and silverfish insects running on the bathroom floor!
My complaints were dismissed by reception staff which was the final straw.
What a truly terrible advertisement for the NH brand.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

Location is excellent - close to the diagonal, major shopping centres, restaurants and all modes of transport etc. staff very helpful. Well fitted, contemporary, very clean rooms. Comfortable beds. Happily stored our luggage and assisted in locating services like laundry, phone company etc.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2016

I stayed here in May for the Bruce Springsteen concert.

Positives:
It was clean, modern, and good value for money.
We had free wifi, toiletries, and a cleaned room every day.
Could purchase a selection of snacks and drinks from the mini bar and fridge downstairs.
Great location - 10 minutes from Camp Nou. Lots of bars and cafes and restaurants nearby. Taxis and buses running frequently on the roads.
Air con!

Negatives:
Balcony didn't feel safe.
Balcony door also did not feel adequately secure.
No bar.
Snacks were pricey.

Room Tip: Stay on a lower floor if you have vertigo. The balcony on 7th floor, where we stayed, felt really unsafe with only a rail to stop you.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2016

The rooms are very small and they dont offer a seats on the balcony.but very good localization.
if you look for quiet place ,not the right place to be.
the breakfast charge is very expensive and i recomend to take it outside.

Stayed: July 2015
Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 6 nights to attend a nearby business conference. Location is not ideal for the tourist on foot (40min walk to the city centre), though it's pretty close to the football stadium, and not TOO far to the Plaza d'Espanya. Restaurant is open only for breakfast, which is expensive for the quality of food offered. Staff is friendly and generally efficient and helpful (though on one occasion my room wasn't cleaned even by 4pm). Rooms are basic, could use some extra powerpoints for chargers. Bathroom is stuffy with no ventilation. Rooms are not that soundproof with noises of those upstairs dragging chairs on the wooden flooring, or the cleaning cart outside being audible (thankfully not disrupting sleep). There's a couple of supetmarkets nearby, and a few low-medium budget restaurants too.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank VincentI133
JOSEJAIMENAVARRO, Gerente at NH Barcelona Les Corts, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2016

Dear Sir,

I’m Jose Navarro manager of the Hotel NH Les Corts. First and foremost I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the trust you have placed in NH Hotel Group and for having sent us your comments through TripAdvisor regarding your stay at the NH Les Corts.

I am grateful for your comments as it does allow us to be satisfied on the service offered.

We thank you for your feedback, which is definitely appreciated and will help us to focus on the areas of our services that may be improved

Best Regards