“Good but not for the... the Best 50 list.”
Review of Tickets

Tickets
Ranked #250 of 10,851 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: El Raval
Description: Un original concepto de tapeo en Barcelona, una forma divertida de comer y de entender la vida. ¿Vienes?
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

It's not a bad restaurant at all, style, service and presentation are immaculate, but food was not delightful except for 2 (aceitunas and the tickets cheesecake), and a couple of other very good tapas (but just a couple). Cocktails were just Ok as well. They tend to overuse the flat and crispy bread instead of the regular one in tapas to improve presentation but you get bored of it. The worst was the orange and olive thing they used to wash our taste (it was awful and it was charged in the bill as a tapa).

To summarize, it doesn't blow your mind like a 50 the best should do it. I don't think that it deserves to be in the list since I don't even consider it the best in Barcelona.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,291)

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We went to Tickets after 3 years trying to make a booking there. It is the restaurant everybody wants to visit due to the innovative concept and the well-known background of the Adrià bothers. However, it wasn’t as I expected.
Once you book the table, you receive an email asking you to contact them to inform them about any allergy or intolerance. I sent two emails because I couldn’t reach anybody on the phone, but nobody answered my email.
Upon arrival, the hostess was very friendly and welcoming.
Once in the table, we decided ordering our own dishes instead of choosing the “Surprise Menu”. The service was fast, but most of the dishes were not really surprising for a Michelin star restaurant. The sommelier was great, I guess Diana or Lídia... I don’t remember, sorry! A blond a very sweet girl. She was very attentive and friendly :)
Once the dinner finished, we were escorted to the dessert room. The chef who was preparing the desserts was really nice and explained us how the dessert was being prepared. However, it was my birthday and even all the team came to sing happy birthday and brought a symbolic paper cake, they didn’t have any sweet gesture or small cake after spending so much money in the dinner. It was a little bit disappointing because we’ve been in few Michelin star restaurants in Barcelona who were much better and which the overall experience was unique.
It is a place to try, but it is not a WOW experience.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

So lucky to get a table (thanks to the concierge at the Cotton House Hotel), this is truly a dinning experience. The whole restaurant is a show. You can choose a la carte or have 'surprises', both in the food and the drinks. The 'tapas' style dishes were amazing - very flavorful.

Dishes I recommend are:
Olives-S - a Ballon filled with Olive puree. It explodes in your mouth
CRUNCHY SUCKLING PIG TACO with hoisin mayonnaise and pickled cucumber
AIRBAGUETTE with ‘‘Rubia gallega’’
MINI AIRBAG with manchego cheese foam and hazelnut oil caviar

Once you are ready for dessert you get a ticket to the 'sweet dreams' show. I'm not going to go into detail on this because I don't want to spoil the surprise, needless to say the desserts are amazing and I highly recommend going with chef's choice.

3  Thank Dave S
Reviewed 22 March 2018

a unique experience. we enjoyed very much...it s much more that a meal ..is a truly experience above everything know so far! let them tell you what to eat...very good service.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Great service Thanks to Giulia and Susana.

The courses are amazing, piece by piece also the choice in beverage.

If we are in Barcelona Again, we will come back!
Thank You Ramon for booking our table and all the extra You do ;)

Thank You team Tickets!