“Very enjoyable”

Ranked #1,510 of 11,287 Restaurants in Barcelona
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: La Dreta de l'Eixample
Reviewed 8 March 2018

Having passed this restaurant a couple of times, we thought we would give it a try. Being on the main Passeig de Gracia you would expect it to be very expensive. But the prices are really good. We had the set menu which is starter, main and dessert with water, wine, soft drink and coffee. I had the risotto for starter and found it really tasty. My husband had the goats cheese salad and said it was the best salad he had ever eaten. And he’s not a salad lover. We both had the crispy chicken for main which again was really delicious. We did go for the lemon sorbet for dessert but really couldn’t manage it. The price for the set menu, which also included a welcome glass of cava was 23 euros each. Will certainly be returning and recommend it to anyone. 5 stars for everything.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

We had a great dinner there , the food is good and service is average. Atmosphere is normal no Muzic

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 21 November 2017

The food was fantastic!! The Fried Artichoke appetizer was amazing, dessert was wonderful and our main meal was very good! The place is huge, we ate upstairs. We went on a Sunday afternoon for lunch and it was fairly quiet when we arrived, but shortly after it really started filling up. While there were LOTS of families there, it was still a very comfortable atmosphere for those without kids (no screaming, misbehaving kids, etc.).

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 10 November 2017

We basically stumbled onto this place. Personally, I am turned off when they have someone with a menu at the entrance of an eatery. I was not impressed, but they lead us to sunny terrace. I had lamb and my son had beef following an order of jamon. The food was delicious. I also had a glass of red wine. I was pleasantly surprised with the relatively inexpensive bill. BEST VALUE IN TOWN!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 2 November 2017

We had dinner with family and friends here. Booked the terrace area.
Great food and drink in reasonable price.

Date of visit: October 2017