2,147 results
All reviews egyptian museum rooftop restaurant duplex suite beautiful hotel turn down service passeig de gracia sitting area luxury hotel casa batllo perfect location sight seeing four nights long weekend tapas street noise visiting barcelona gothic quarter
Reviewed 22 August 2016

We really enjoyed our stay at the Hotel Claris. The room was great, with only one problem -- there was not enough cupboard space for clothing. The service was excellent. The breakfast was fantastic and the service was great. The pool deck was a little small and lacked some seating, but otherwise a great experience!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Victoria A, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Claris, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2016

Dear Guest,

It is a real pleasure reading that you have had a wonderful experience at the Claris Hotel.
I personally want to thank your nice and warm words to our staff. We are indeed really proud of all of them.
They make our guests feel even better than in their own houses and this is difficult to acomplish.
The Claris staff is composed by amazing and sensitieve human beings that pumper their guests is on top of their goals.

All our rooms are differently set up, from their size to the equipment. Next time that you are coming back and staying with us, please let me know and we will find a suitable room for you.

I want to thak you for writing such a nice review and I hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 21 August 2016

The hotel is small and wll presented. Close to the main shops and a short walk to the centre. The restaurant on the roof should not be missed and the food is wonderful. Great place just to relax and unwind. Ask for directions to Jamie Be is ten's restaurant.

Room Tip: Look to stay in the higher floors
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robert S

Dear guest,

I am delighted to read that you had such a memorable stay at the Claris Hotel.
As you say, all the employees are focussed on our guests, and our goal is making them feel even better than in their own houses.

Besides, our location is one of the best ones as we are just one block distance from Paseo de Gracia which is the main avenue of Barcelona. Jaime Beriestain is a highly recommended restaurant offering fine catalan cuisine.

La terraza del Claris is the perfect place to enjoy summer or winter day & nights at a glass-enclosed restaurant that offers spectacular views of central Barcelona. Mediterranean-inspired signature cuisine with a variety of set menu and a la carte options.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us.
It has been a pleasure having you at the Claris Hotel.

Receive my best regards,

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Just got back from a long weekend city break with my daughter. Hotel Claris is well situated for most attractions, as long as you're ok with a bit of a walk. Had a bit of an issue with a flooded bathroom but dealt with quickly and efficiently and moved to an upgraded room - great customer service. Didn't eat at the hotel but the rooftop bar and pool were a welcome retreat from the hustle and bustle. Would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Dear guest,

I personally want to thank you for writting such a nice review.

I really appreciate your nice words and that you have shared your feedback with us.

I am delighted to hear that even after an inconvenience in your room, we could please you and still make you feel comfortable. We always want the best for our guests and we will do the most possible to make it happen!

In addition, we are very central situated and you can reach many important historical buildings by feet. We are surrounded by Gaudis masterpiece.

Thank you so much for choosing the claris Hotel for your stay in Barcelona.
It has been a real pleasure having you among us.

Director of Public Relations

Reviewed 18 August 2016

It`s a good, solid 4 star hotel but definitely not 5!
Bathrooms are outdated, minibar is poor. With regards to all other aspects such as cleanliness, service, attention of the staff and location is very good.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo

Dear guest,

First of all let me thank you for choosing the Claris Hotel for your stay in Barcelona.

I must confess I am a little bit surprised on your words as last year the Claris Hotel made a 12 million euro rennovation in all our rooms amd we are offering our guests the best comfort and the most luxuroius decoration.

Thank you so much for your nice words to our staff.
I will be more than happy on sharing your feedback with all of them.
Again, thank you for your kindness.

Nonetheless, I want to thank you for sharing you experience with us.

Receive my best regards,

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

I have stayed in many 5 star hotels and I must say although the hotel was nice it was not spectacular. The staff were great very friendly. Room was comfortable but small. The rooftop bar and pool area is lovely but again small. The food in the rooftop restaurant was beautiful cannot fault with great service . The location was good not to far to walk to be within main areas of sights.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Victoria A, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Claris, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2016

Dear guest,

I am so pleased to read that you had a good time at the Claris Hotel.

We have indeed the best location in town as we are just one block distance from the main Avenue of Barcelona, Paseo de Gracia where you will find the best Gaudí Buildings.
We are also just 10 minutes walking to la Sagrada Familia and 15 minutes to Plaza Catalunya. Around the corner you will find the most chic shopping area in town.

Last year we made a 12 million euro rennovation in all our rooms and we are really proud to offer the best comfort, luxurious decoration and best turn down service. Due to the reason that we are a boutique hotel, we have 124 different rooms varying in sizes and layout as well as decoration. I would have loved to show you other rooms to make your stay even more comfortable.

The lovely terrace with its view over Barcelona is not the biggest one in the city but it offers all our guests need with a lounge area and the restaurant inclusive bar to enjoy an excellent gin tonic. The pool is perfect to get a cold refreshment in summer or to relax after a long day outside in the city.

Again, I want to thank you for sharing your experince with us and help us to improve ourselves.

It has been a pleasure having you at the Claris.