“Highly recommended ”

Price range: USD 8 - USD 16
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: El Raval
Description: Homemade quality tapas and paellas at a fair Price Open from Wednesday to Monday from 19:00h
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at Caramba. The patatas bravas sensi, croquettes and goat cheese salad were outstanding. Service was friendly and helpful. It is off the beaten path from the very touristy area around Place Reial, but a relatively short walk. Great prices--well worth the trip.

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

I can't say enough good things about Caramba. My boyfriend and I both agreed that it was the best meal we had while visiting Barcelona. The staff was extremely friendly and very attentive. We never asked for a single thing. The tapas are mouth watering along with the paellas and white sangria. I will definitely return to this restaurant when I visit Barcelona again! 5 stars to Caramba!

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

First night in Barcelona, we came here from a friend's recommendation. Amazing service, great tapas, especially the tuna & mango dish. Very reasonable prices and strong cocktails. The sangria was not the best but the cocktails were enough to keep the group liquored. The place gets busy from 11pm so we were the only table there for the first 2 hours of our meal. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Great tapas restaurant, with excellent vegetarian choices, which is just what I needed. Everything tasted good, but we mostly recommend the papas bravas, the falafel and the carrot humus. Drinks were very good too, we had the sangria and the caramba. All in all a great place to eat with very good service (something you don't see so often in Barcelona). Highly recommended!

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

I can't recommend Caramba enough. The food is delicious, offering a wide range of classic Spanish dishes and other more adventurous fusion food as well. It's very reasonably priced and the service is impeccable. Well done Pepe and Raul!