Diagonal House
NH Sants Barcelona(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
USD 178
USD 172
NH Barcelona Ramblas(Barcelona)
USD 217
USD 211
Praktik Garden(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
USD 122
Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya(Barcelona)
USD 221
USD 544
USD 354
Priceline
  • Pool
Hotel Arc La Rambla(Barcelona)
USD 1,112
USD 189
Priceline
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 261/night.

El Palace Hotel(Barcelona)
USD 680
Grand Hotel Central(Barcelona)
USD 529
getaroom.com
  • Pool
All reviewsnice central locationdiagonal metro stationrooms are comfortablenight's sleeptourist attractionsmain attractionsfew minutes walkeasy accesshostelbedtoiletdormcitylampreceptionistfacilitiesgracia
Reviewed 17 March 2017

Close to Pg. de la Gracia, walking distance to many sights.
Women's dorm was spacious, but if others are noisy, as on the first night, hard to sleep--can have up to 11 guests.Kitchen was adequate but seriously in need of sharp knives, Stove operation an unsolved mystery.
Best nearby grocery store Lidl. Organic Grocery store a few doors down, nice cafe there.
Bunk mattresses a bit hard for my taste. Toilets fairly far away, and seemed too few, although I never had to wait.
The back rooms including women's dorm and lounge also, are very dark, while front rooms noisy with street.
Learned the oddest thing there--almost all lights are on timers, and some on too short timers and suddenly go out. It's disconcerting to be in the dining area kitchen or toilet and have the light go out. Waving a hand over my head usually got the motion sensor to work...usually, sigh.
I had to leave early because I believed Booking.com when they said no vacancies for the remainder of my trip. That turned out not to be true, but I'd already booked a nonrefundable stay in another hostal. I suggest you check with the front desk about extending your stay, not on the internet.

Room Tip: Choose noise and light in front, or quiet and dark in the back. I think there's a men's dprm and a mixed dorm in front
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Stayed in this hostel for a week in feb'17. The whole stay was really pleasant. All the rooms bathrooms and kitchen was always clean and tidy. Someone was always around to check if everything is in order. Perfect place if you're looking to getaway from the chaos of the city. Centrally located and easy access to most places in Barcelona

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 December 2016

This hostel was fabulous! The location is great! The receptionist was lovely and helpful! The room was great and the bed with the light, plug and storage area was excellent!

The only slight issue is the size of the bathroom spaces but apart from that it was great!

Room Tip: price location
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 November 2016

I was moved to this hostel due to circumstances out of my control from previous hostel.

I loved this place so much. Was made to feel welcome, given my keys and shown to my room. I was also given a key to a locker in my room also.
One negative is that you have to pay 20Euro deposit for your keys which is very costly.

This place is amazing. it may not be a hotel but you are treated like you are in one. They have an amazing quiet lounge and a computer room. Kitchen for you to cook all your meals and food on the shelves for you to use and share with others. Also a dining area with coffee and drinks machine so you can take refreshments away with you too.

I will defo stay here again

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 November 2016

I haven't slept in a hostel for years, but this time I pick it up since I only spent there a couple of hours and this was far the cheapest opportunity.
I didn't expect much and I was happy at the end. I have seen (but not really used it) fully equipped kitchen, rooms have a lot of space. It was noisy when someone entered as the drawera are metal, also the showers are small, but still OK. People are nice. The only negative thing is that the kitchen is closed from midnight to 8 30 in the morning. As I have left before, I couldn't get to my breakfast that I have left in the kitchen :-) On the second day I brought it to the room and ate it without plate in the living room. WIFI was excellent.

Room Tip: take care when you need the kitchen in the morning :-)
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business