“Favorable southeast Asian food!”
Review of Hawker 45

Hawker 45
Ranked #417 of 10,179 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: USD 13 - USD 29
Neighbourhood: Eixample
Description: South East Asian and Latin American street food, redefined.
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

If you like flavor and spice, this is the place for you! If you don't like spice, you may not enjoy it too much. The dishes portions were small enough that you can try several dishes. Drinks were super delicious too.

2  Thank Wawa_TT
Laura F, Owner at Hawker 45, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Thank you for your kind review!
For our guests who don't like spicy food, please feel free to tell your server and Chef Laila will make sure the level of spiciness is to your liking.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

We ate at Hawker quite a few times and absolutely LOVED every meal! They serve free filtered ice water also which is wonderful! The Kinilaw was sooo yummy! I also loved the shrimp puffs! Check out the really unique drinks also. Worth the visit!

2  Thank rainbowmosaics
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed this restaurant. I didn't know what Asian steet food redefined was... but the food was fantastic. Chef Laya was 5 star.The wait staff was so nice. The bartender was amazing and the place was so clean !!! I watched my meal being cooked it was really neat. I'd recommend Hawker 45 to anyone going to Barcelona ! families ,singles ,couples it was great.Best part free water like the USA !

3  Thank Tara D
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

We're visiting Barcelona for a week. This is by far the best place we've eaten at. We walked around that area for about half hour without finding much inspiration. Finally we saw the restaurant and waited another half hour till they opened at 8pm.
The menu is amazing- it was difficult to choose from. I'm Burmese and my partner is half-Malaysian and we absolutely loved the flavours. We had Kinilaw - a phillipino dish- with tuna and tart lemon/lime juice. My main was spicy fish with flavoured rice cooked in banana leaves. I loved them both! It made me curious to come back to try how the other dishes in the menu would taste. Also they give free water!!

There's so much attention to detail in the decor as well. Also if you're like us, tourists from the U.K. with an earlier meal time, this place would have seating when you're near starving.

2  Thank Mya K
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Best restaurant I've been lately. Delicious food and better staff. The perfect environment for a meeting with friends. I'll be back for sure!

2  Thank Sergio A