“Last night”
Review of Bodega Biarritz

Bodega Biarritz
Ranked #11 of 10,746 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: USD 12 - USD 35
Neighbourhood: Barrio Gòtico (Barri Gòtic)
Description: Restaurant Traditionnel Espagnol Cuisine Mediterraneenne , Ouvert Du Mercredi A Lundi De 17h A 23h , Ferme Le Mardi, Pas De Reservation Par Telephone.tapas Bar , Service Rapide , Tapas Entre 1.50 Euros Et 4 Euros .n'accepte Pas De Carte Bancaire. Plus De 35 Choix De Tapas Du Jour .
Reviewed 20 March 2017

Great service! Nicholas by the bar and especially Kareen was extra helpful to us first timers. Good portion of tapas and they are very nice to accommodate my kids preference on the tapas. A small resto that has good quality and quantity food served to their customers. In short, a happy and satisfied family dinner on our first day at Barca. Will definitely go back again here one more time before we live town.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,491)

Reviewed 20 March 2017

A lovely dinner--the cava was enjoyable and the tapas were delicious. They were very accommodating to English speakers and even English-speaking vegetarians. Rosy (our waitress) was very sweet and helpful and we got the house-picked tapas, which were lovely. Would highly recommend, just remember to bring cash as they don't accept credit card.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

great tapa's in barcelona thank you to nicholas for inviting me here..maybe this is not last time to visiting your best tapa....

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

It's my first time visiting Barcelona and found this tapas place that I wanted to try out because of all the good reviews I read. This place was GREAT! Great wine, great food, great atmosphere, and great service. Special thanks to the waitress Marimar for helping my friends and me out! Will definitely come back whenever I visit Barcelona again!

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Really good food with very polite people. We will come back if we visit Barcelona again. We ate tapas menus, wine was delicious too.