“Beats of Asia fusion ”
Review of Nomm

Nomm
Ranked #469 of 10,352 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: USD 18 - USD 49
Description: Nomm is a hidden gem of an modern asian restaurant delights the senses by marrying different Asian cuisine to create a new dining perspective. We presents to our diners a casually sophisticated yet comforting menu , awakening all your senses, Our dining room and bar offers a relaxed destination where guests can enjoy creative cocktails, à la carte dining and indulge themselves in sumptuous Asian desserts. This is where Satisfactions in life can be found. At Nomm we await your company…
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

The place is nicely decorated, the service is amazing for sure above average in Barcelona , the waitress ( very friendly guy) was amazing: giving recos, súper flexibly and helpful. The food is very tasteful the lubina Tom Yum and the ceviche of shrimps are to die for, it really brings you back to Asia. I strongly recommend this place. Prices are not cheap but value for money is there.

1  Thank Ruth_Henriiquez

Reviewed 9 June 2017

I'm from NYC and travel frequently to Barcelona and Nomm was one of the best meals I've ever had in the city. We ordered four dishes and I still cannot choose my favorite one. The Xiaolongbao soup dumplings were to die for...I could have ordered 4 more. The sea bass (lubina) in a tom yum sauce was steamed perfectly and delicious, and the calamars were flavorful and zesty. Lastly the chef gave us a taste of a new beef dish he was trying out for the menu which was amazing.

I found the service to be very attentive and recommendations given to us by the waiters and the owner were spot on. The prices are also great for such wonderful and unique food that you can't find elsewhere in Barcelona! I will definitely go back again!...and again! :)

2  Thank debrunswick
Reviewed 6 June 2017

Nomm is open already 6 months without a big name behind but the food, the service and the drinks are a WOW, i am sure is in the top of Barcelona.i tried wygu and foe dumpling amazing flavors super delicate, chicken karrague in spice vinegar sauce let you without words, but one of my favorites is the octopus cock in tea and served with a curry coconut sauce, ohhh i can´t forget the amazing bao, belly pork cooked in an absolute stunning sauce. Nomm is the place to meet and have high quality food in reasonable price and their cocktailsare so unique and yummy. I love their Singapore Sling. It taste almost exactly in raffles hotels. If you love food like me and you traveled and love mixture of flavors you will love this place but if you are conservative only like food in a classic way you must go too to Nomm so you will discover a new world for your sense and taste. Anyway Nomm is my favorite and i will keep coming back. Cheers.

1  Thank Juan P
Reviewed 4 June 2017

Nomm is a fabulous new restaurant in Barcelona. They describe the food as Asian-Fusion. My first course was a serving of hand-made Jiaozi vegetable dumplings with a delicious dipping sauce. These dumplings are also available made with Wagyu beef with foie gras or Xiaolongbao soup dumplings with pork and vegetables.

My second course was Steamed Sea bass with tom yum sauce. The fish was cooked to perfection and delicious.

Nomm has an extensive wine list and the bar specializes in a number of different cocktails. I drank a Dragon Kiss.

The interior is tastefully decorated. The owner is a big jazz fan and the evening was filled with the sounds of cool jazz.

This is the best Asian food I have ever eaten

1  Thank sail1942
Reviewed 1 June 2017

Went to dinner there with 8 friends and had an amazing time! The cocktails are really good but it was the food that really stood out! The Pork Bao are incredible and the Beef Redang is probably the best I have ever eaten. I will definitely be visiting again on my next trip to Barcelona!

1  Thank TinksB02