See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Its located in a good area. You don't get a safe in the room. When I rang to ask them bout it they said they'd call me back and never did. The view is a brick wall, awful. No balcony which we had expected. Its very minimalist. The air con doesn't work. The pics aren't of the apartment. Only the bathrooms are. Don't expect too much from this place.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Good points - location

Bad points - Experienced the same problems as others have mentioned (pictures dont match what it actually looks like, 2 sets of keys per apartment and parent hotel isnt close by). We were there on my brothers stag (2 apartments...13 in party) and werent expecting the ritz by any means, but we had no hot water the entire weekend and there were a few people that had to sleep on the sofa...not a sofa bed...the sofa as there was 2 double beds for a party of 7.
I also had to pay €400 (2x€200) when we arrived and was told this wil be refunded when we departed. I got a phone call the following day telling me I had been charged €340 of this for
3 sets of spare keys (€60)
Additional cleaning (€80)
Police being called (€200)
THIS IS ABSOLUTE DAYLIGHT ROBBERY...the keys I can begrudingly accept but we gave the place a quick clean and left it in an acceptible standard before we left and not once did anyone knock on our door or ring me to tell me that we were making noise let alone the police being called. Also, there was a hen party above us and another stag below so how we got singled out ill never know. When I asked for evidence of the police being called...they could produce nothing to support their accusation...in a nut shell, I got robbed. I cant describe the frustration I have over these people who have flat out refused to repay me any money...do yourself a massive favour and STAY WELL CLEAR...stay anywhere else and enjoy this beautiful city. You dont need the worry of being robbed while you're here.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Bmcmullan847
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Recently been to this place for holiday.Sofa bed & couch needs general cleanup if not buy new one. Curtain rod keeps on falling there is washing machine but no dryer no towel rod in d toilet.air condition not working but good thing theirs a back up electric fan. Kettle and iron needs to be definitely replaced.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Merathi
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Las Ramblas Apartments images on this site are deceiving. The only picture that is true is the lobby area. The apartment served its purpose for putting your head down and then getting back out into Barcelona.
It was kind of awkward as we had to collect keys at another location, which thankfully due to a lovely taxi driver, this wasn't a huge issue.
The apartment was scruffy and could do with a lick of paint to liven it up a bit. The place was clean but in no way would it entice you to spend hours lounging in it, maybe that was a good thing.
Don't expect what you see in the pictures because you will be disappointed.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank GardenHouseCafe
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Firstly had a surprise when I stumbled across an email sent to me 48 hrs prior to pick up the key in a separate location. Taxi had difficulty finding the location for the key pick up it and due to a very disinterested person The taxi ride ended up being twice as much. The rooms are in poor-average condition needing a paint job, thin mattresses and a noisy aircon. Also rooms were very dark with poor lighting. Not great value for money. On the upside it's well positioned close to la ramblaa, placa de catalunya Catalonia and the metro

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple