“Comfortable and friendly”
Review of Hotel Lasa

Hotel Lasa
Ranked #35 of 39 Hotels in Valladolid
Reviewed 30 December 2014

Close to the station but away from railway bustle on a tree lined avenue, this hotel is comfortable and nicely furnished with breakfast and internet access as opposed to just wi-fi.

Watch out if you arrive in January as we did. There is a festival of penguins, motorcyclists from all over the country and Europe who take over the place with their gleaming machines and it can be difficult to find somewhere to stay.

Had I known I would have chosen a different time to stay.

Room Tip: Our room overlooked the avenue with a balcony which was noisier than usual owing to the thousands of...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I checked in here at the last minute for a brief but urgent business trip to Valladolid. It's the first hotel visible Valladolid main railway station. The pleasant and extremely helpful attitude of the lady on the front desk sold it to me in two minutes flat. 50 euros for a single occupied double room seemed very reasonable and proved to be so. But I'd like to commend for Maria for her excellent,efficient and rapid assistance at helping me navigate to my meeting at a company on the outskirts of Valladolid. And also the fine restaurant recommendations. Beyond the call of duty. The hotel was fine. The human touch makes all the difference and I'll be staying there again.

Room Tip: Third floor facing the internal atrium?
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Boutique Hotel L, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Lasa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Thank you for posting a charming review of your stay at Boutique Hotel Lasa, we very much appreciate your kind comments. Your kind compliments regarding the exceptional service standards, especially from Maria, have already been forwarded to the management team to pass on to the staff. We are deligthed you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to welcoming you as returning guests on your next visit to Valladolid.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 22 November 2011

hotel has a boutique style about it close to train stn but a long walk to bus stn for airport coach & also a long walk to historic downtown where most good restaurants are hotel has a restaurant & free internet access.rooms are comfortable & as are the good bathrooms.staff are friendly & helpful

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Michael D
BHL21, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Lasa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2011

First of all "Lasa Hotel" wants to thank you for your comment. We are at your disposal, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed 14 January 2010

My boyfriend and I have spent one night there on our way to Madrid. We had a twin room as a walk in price for a double room was a bit high. The beds were joined with a little gap between them and plus we had an additional bed which was also joined together.. with a wider gap. I fell down between the beds when my boyfriend started to tickle me (I accused him of trying to murder me by laughter). Joke aside.. the beds were big enough we could both easily sleep on one.
The room (308 I think) was giving out to the back side of the hotel and there was some noise coming in from the ventilation system but with windows closed, it was very quiet. The bathroom was clean although it did smell a little and while having a shower I could hear voices from the bathrooms next to us and other noises people usually make while using the toilet facilities (and no, not only the water flushing).
The service was great. They let us leave our luggage at the hotel after checking out, as I wanted to take another walk around the city while my boyfriend went away to finish some business. There's a computer with Internet access in the lobby, free of charge.
The pillows were so comfortable I wanted to write to the hotel to ask where they bought them from. For my boyfriend and me, in our dictionary, the comfy soft pillows, the best to sleep on, are now referred to as Valladolid pillows.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank OnropTravelling
Reviewed 26 October 2008

Good location near the centre of town, and across the road from a nice park.

The service was good, the room was clean and quiet and had a nice old-time character.

• Stayed: October 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)