See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 November 2011

hotel has a boutique style about it close to train stn but a long walk to bus stn for airport coach & also a long walk to historic downtown where most good restaurants are hotel has a restaurant & free internet access.rooms are comfortable & as are the good bathrooms.staff are friendly & helpful

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Michael D
BHL21, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Lasa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2011

First of all "Lasa Hotel" wants to thank you for your comment. We are at your disposal, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed 14 January 2010

My boyfriend and I have spent one night there on our way to Madrid. We had a twin room as a walk in price for a double room was a bit high. The beds were joined with a little gap between them and plus we had an additional bed which was also joined together.. with a wider gap. I fell down between the beds when my boyfriend started to tickle me (I accused him of trying to murder me by laughter). Joke aside.. the beds were big enough we could both easily sleep on one.
The room (308 I think) was giving out to the back side of the hotel and there was some noise coming in from the ventilation system but with windows closed, it was very quiet. The bathroom was clean although it did smell a little and while having a shower I could hear voices from the bathrooms next to us and other noises people usually make while using the toilet facilities (and no, not only the water flushing).
The service was great. They let us leave our luggage at the hotel after checking out, as I wanted to take another walk around the city while my boyfriend went away to finish some business. There's a computer with Internet access in the lobby, free of charge.
The pillows were so comfortable I wanted to write to the hotel to ask where they bought them from. For my boyfriend and me, in our dictionary, the comfy soft pillows, the best to sleep on, are now referred to as Valladolid pillows.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank OnropTravelling
Reviewed 26 October 2008

Good location near the centre of town, and across the road from a nice park.

The service was good, the room was clean and quiet and had a nice old-time character.

• Stayed: October 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 28 March 2007

We stayed a March week end in Hotel Lasa in Valladolid.(2007)
The rate was 60 euros, a three stars that could easily be a four stars.
The location in Paseo Recoletos across beautiful Campo Grande is very good. Walking distance to the main attractions and at the same time facing trees and a park.
Rooms had many amenities, including terry cloth bathroom robs, nice English styled furniture, wooden floors. Our room was not big but a fairly acceptable size. I do not think it had a safety box though.
The hotel has a cafeteria,restaurant, tea saloon all in one.
On Sunday it was full of local families drinking , eating and chatting. We had breakfast, that was available from 4 to 8 euros per person. And one day we had a good lunch for some 27 euros for two.
There is free internet in the lobby and newspapers are alsoavailable.
Following the good advice of the front desk clerk we were able to park the car free all weekend. She instructed as precisely where it was free and safe to park . It worked very well. The Lasa has of course parking at some 12 euros per day more or less.
Possible the best asset and what makes us feel that we would return anytime is the helpfulness , "simpatia" of every single person that works there. In summary a very nice hotel in a good location.

• Stayed: March 2007
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank Graziella5b
Reviewed 22 November 2006

While on my way from the train station, searching for an inexpensive pension, I happened on the Lasa, and am happy I did. I now have stayed in this hotel three times, and definitely will return. The rooms are spacious, comforable, with character and charm. Bathrooms are excellent, and the staff helpful and friendly.

It is a five minute walk from the train station, across from the beautiful park. The walk to the Plaza Mayor is another 15 minutes, so, despite not being in the center, you can visit everywhere on foot. There is a view of the park, and windows shut out all noise.
There is a 20% discount on weekends, but even the full price is a bargain (62 euros for a single).

• Stayed: July 2006