All reviews nice hotel old town el corte ingles place to stay appliances receptionist internet character
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

It was very good located ! 15 minutes frim the real center. Regular size bedroom but was perfect for a couple. The hotel is clean and the service is really great. The breakfast is very good. The parking was full but you have nearby areas where you can park.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paola A
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Nice Hotel very close to El Corte Ingles and old town. There is no restaurant in this Hotel and the only place to seat and rest is your room or the lobby.... The rooms are very comfortable and modern decoration. Great price for a 4 star. Breakfast very good.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Me and my partner mistakenly use the wrong directions and ended up closer to Leon. Then we decided to spend one day more in Leon. Using booking.com and trip advisor we had to pick this hotel for one unplanned day in Leon. Despite for our bad day the broken lock suitcase added more fuel into the frustration we had. Wrong city and one suitcase is locked cannot open , we walked into the hotel around 7:30pm to 8:30pm. The receptionist welcomed us with a warm smile. We didn’t want to deal with my locked bag same night. When I woke up on 12th morning I walked to the reception with my bag hoping there will be a technician who can help me. It was a Sunday. Bag shops also closed.
The receptionist on that day called technician he said he cannot come from home. But she asked where are the tools. She helped me to open my bag. She saved me. Unfortunately I don’t remember her name. She worked on 12th morning alone at the receptions. I hope her managers will see and value the comment I made about her. She was busy and she didn’t hesitate to help me. Hats off for her !!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2017

This hotel was booked after a great stay in Oviedo. The staff were very helpful but have the say it was a bit too minimalistic and lacked the character we saw in the Eurostar Oviedo. The room is very comfortable and well equipped but just a bit further out of the centre than we would have liked. i

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel for 7 nights
Good location
Well appointed rooms and good bathroom
Very clean and well serviced
Reasonable buffet style breakfast
Reception staff were very pleasant and most helpful at all times
Especially Silva