See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 November 2015 via mobile

October 12 is a public holiday in Spain, so with most hotels fully booked we ended up here. It is not a hotel I would recommend. If you are just looking for a roof over your head for one night it is bearable but that's about it. I can't really put my finger on what exactly is wrong, but the place is just so... depressing. We were glad to leave.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2015 via mobile

Look if you want a hotel that is priced fairly so close to the train and bus station this is it. It's only a 15 minute walk to the the main centre. We were in room 301. I am not sure why they put us there because most of the floor was empty. Our room had the worst Internet I have experienced in a long time. So our room by the elevator really no big deal, having no Internet no big deal unless your in your pjamas standing by that elevator hoping for a WiFi signal. I don't think the Spanish get quite used to north Americans. I got what I paid for.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dswanderers
Reviewed 8 October 2015

Not the greatest of hostelry experiences. The room had a strong smell of cigarette smoke, the bed was uncomfortable, the towels were dirty and threadbare and the AC was not working. The decor was tired and facilities virtually non-existent. The photos on the various website bear little, if any, resemblance to reality. Reception provided no assistance to any issue raised. On the plus side, it's around a 15 minute walk to the historical centre.

All in all I would definitely not recommend staying in this hotel, unless desperate. A stay in this great city should not be spoilt by frequenting this establishment.

Room Tip: None to speak of
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 September 2015 via mobile

We had a great view of the river. The room was no frills, perfectly comfortable and economic. The breakfast buffet was simple with authentic Spanish food. I recommend this hotel because it's got everything I need and it's a great deal.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank FordhamRd
Reviewed 5 August 2015 via mobile

The hotel is nicely located just outside, but way within walking distance, of the surprisingly lively city center of Leon. The reception and staff are very professional and happy to help with whatever your needs may be. The rooms are clean and spacious, for the money that is. One huge point of dissatisfaction were the beds. Old worn mattrasses that were nothing close to comforting at all. If your core business is having people sleep in your beds, make sure they're good. Would not sleep here again, for that sole reason.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends