Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 03/11/21
AC Hotels
Free cancellation until 04/11/21
Free cancellation until 04/11/21
Hotels.comUSD 99
eDreamsUSD 99
TravelocityUSD 99
All reviews the river old town excellent location front desk person modern interior minute walk five minutes plaza mayor underground garage large room tapas beautiful city parking cathedral car spain arco
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 November 2016

I really feel very good at this hotel.
I've enjoy almost everything, the reception, the ambient music, the simple but nice decoration, the simplicity of the hotel, the location.
I've been in many different hotels, many countries and this was one of the ones that really made me happy.
Two minus points, the breakfast, it could be a little more improved but still good.
Also, the hotel parking is really narrow and for a long car like mine, it is an adventure.
Anyway, this will be one of my favorite spots for staying, no doubt.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 November 2016

We stayed on points. I love Marriot properties. It is a very well located hotel. Very close to the cathedral. Nice king size bed and large windows. The front desk team was extremely friendly and helped us locate the Decathlon and find us the bus that would take us there. Girl friend was vey happy.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 November 2016

Overall, I had a good experience at this hotel and the staff were excellent. But beware the parking garage...it is an extremely narrow, steep, twisting entrance to the underground garage and if you manage to get in, getting out is even harder. I had to ask for help getting my car out and didn't use their garage again after that. I suggest you check it out before going in. You can park on the street for free from 8PM to 10AM and on weekends but a bit hard to find a spot nearby.

Otherwise for a tourist visit to old town Burgos you can't do better than this hotel's location. Other reviews here seem to be fair.

Room tip: Street noise is minimal and a room on the river side is nice.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank G4gene
Reviewed 5 November 2016

A lovely botel with everything supplied, large comfy bed, bathrobes, toiletries wi-fi etc. Exactly as advertised. The staff were extremely helpful and welcoming and the location ideal. All in all a great hotel in a great city.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2016

Comfortable bed, big bathroom with all facilities (bath, hair dryer, toilets items, etc). Well placed for visiting the downtown and eat. Very good breakfast with fresh fruits, breads, croissants, eggs and fresh orange juice. I would stay in again.
Parking: 18 euros