All reviews one night stay there again the river centre city cathedral france
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Hotel very clean, room good, staff are amazing. The housekeeping lady very nice. The coffee in the breakfast room is good. Our stay was good overall. If you want something nice and in the center that a choice. Thank you

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2017

My husband, friend and I were on a Pilgrimage from Fatima and on to Lourdes France and when he became extremely ill and was hospitalized there in Burgos Spain. The hotel attendants couldn't do enough for us! They were accommodating in every way possible as we had to stay additional days in Burgos. They gave us the same rate for the weekend, kept my husband's wheelchair in their office, charging it for us, brought gifts to our room from our local travel guide, helped us find a train to Madrid for flying home and more. The room was clean, food delicious, and I will stay there again for certain if I ever have the pleasure to return to Burgos Spain.
Toni Marine

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Stayed here one night was very nice and clean room. Everything is the way it should be. We ordered food in the room as the restaurant wasn't going to open. Food is very poor quality didn't like it. One stake of fish is 21€ and half way cooked , salad old and dry, asparagus was something I haven't seen before . Anyway breakfast was a much better choice . Will only recommend to stay but not eat. Oh and wifi is free!!! parking is private for 12€ per day if not you will have to find one ( very busy street and not many free parking spaces) and it's 1.50€per two hours.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2016

In my opinion slightly homophobic reaction at checkout to myself and partner. Giving a Twin Room despite booking a Double (Matrimonial in Spanish). Requested change which we were given, but probably (as my photos suggest) the smallest room in the hotel right next to the neon lights.

The bathroom was bigger than the bedroom??? Hard horrible bed linen, bed and pillows. Strange smell in bathroom also.

Ok for a one night stay and free street parking.

There are other hotels to stay in and it didn't detract too much from the beautiful city of Burgos.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

Hard beds with dead insects in the duvet- hopefully no live ones- tiny 1.5 inch thick pillows- slippery tubs- food in restaurant for dinner was no good- dried out lamb and bones in the chicken paella only dessert was good- location is good but that's about all

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends