“Nice leather goods”
Review of Cuerho

Cuerho
Ranked #7 of 38 Shopping in Toledo
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

From reading the reviews, I was expecting more in house made leather items. Most of the items are made in Spain and look to be high quality. Personally, I preferred the taller puntera in Madrid as you meet the artisans and they are making items as you shop. The benefit with Cuerho is that there is more variety here. The friendliness of the staff in the store was just ok. With so many touristy shops in Toledo, this shop did stand out and is worth a visit.

2  Thank Strembrulie C
in 3 reviews
"shop"
"spain"

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Toledo is the place to shop in the region of Madrid! Cuerho had some beautiful leather goods very similar to Florence, Italy. Cuerho is a nice family run local business. I bought an animal print evening bag, but I wish I would of bought more. They have great customer service as well. This place is wonderful for souvenirs or for a little treat for yourself. MUST DO while in Toledo! There is also an amazing ceramic place next door. They do not have a TripAdvisor, but it is Miguel Angel Lancha Sanchez's Ceramics. Please make a stop at both places for some fabulous gifts from Spain.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

I was amazed at the variety and quality you find there. They say they used to work with name brands and I totally believe that. Too bad they don't sell over the internet.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

We purchases several items including a purse here. The designs are original, the leather is nice quality and the prices are reasonable. I've had my purse for over a year and it still looks fabulous. People ask me where they can buy one like it. I just wish Cuerho had an on-line website so I could easily buy more items.

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 August 2016

While exploring the quaint village of Toledo. I came upon this lovely hand crafted family ran leather store. I bought a few beautiful small leather clutches, wonderfully prices and nicely gift wrapped. A perfect gift to bring home for friends and myself! After walking all around I had to find my way back to this special little gem of a store, to buy more before I left Toledo. I had a hard time giving them away as gifts. I wanted to keep them all for myself!